Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus hosting

01-288712.jpg

pics below from luke :thumbs:

the_hateful_eight_packshot_open_outside-1-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234579

the_hateful_eight_packshot_inside-2-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234580

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I think the U.S. release trumps this in every department.

I'm now on a hunt to find a copy for a reasonable price before it's too late.

I really like the front and matte may suit the art (kinda does with a Tarantino film) but im going to cancel and wait for pics.

Reactions: harry
I have pre-ordered this in store. I know that it is released on Monday, but is there any chance it could arrive sooner?
This is the first time that I have pre-ordered something from HMV, and was wondering if anyone could answer based on previous experience?
Thanks! :)

I have pre-ordered this in store. I know that it is released on Monday, but is there any chance it could arrive sooner?
This is the first time that I have pre-ordered something from HMV, and was wondering if anyone could answer based on previous experience?
Thanks! :)
People who have ordered online may get it earlier but no hope for getting it earlier over the counter

• Helpful Post
Reactions: William and Basil
Charged, website has updated to payment successful, should be shipping soon.
This is released in Ireland today right (Friday)?

I wonder if the steelbook is in any of the Irish stores? My guess would be no as there isn't even a Blu Ray available to preorder for it on the Irish HMV website :(

This is released in Ireland today right (Friday)?

I wonder if the steelbook is in any of the Irish stores? My guess would be no as there isn't even a Blu Ray available to preorder for it on the Irish HMV website :(
I would not go by the Irish Website at the moment they have lot of releases not listed on the website but have in them in the stores
My local Hmv store was the Xtra-vision store in Navan and is closed down so I can no longer drop in and ask about any releases

I'm sure someone from Ireland on Friday will post if they noticed any stock in the main Hmv store in Henry St

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Looking forward to seeing photos

I cancelled mine the other week just so I can see pics first plus I'm eager to see what kimchi produce

Hmmm I'm personally not a fan of the back art, it seems out of place to me and like noodles says not centered.
Inside art could be better too

Not sure whether to keep on pre order or cancel and wait for pics
Floydo, I thought you would be one to appreciate composition and negative space. Not everything has to be central... this isn't target practice ;)

Reactions: Flloydo
Floydo, I thought you would be one to appreciate composition and negative space. Not everything has to be central... this isn't target practice ;)

What you getting at? Lol

I do love the front design and it won't sell out any time soon so I've only cancelled to see pics before I make my mind up. I'll most likely double dip on this and kimchi too.
Amazing film

(I would never use my steels as target practice :p;))