Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus hosting

01-288712.jpg

pics below from luke :thumbs:

the_hateful_eight_packshot_open_outside-1-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234579

the_hateful_eight_packshot_inside-2-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234580

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful steelbook.

Dying to see Kimchis one. I just may go for this one as my other Tarantino steels don't have all the bells and whistles.

Reactions: Flloydo
Also received mine this morning... I really like it overall, and even the off-centred artwork on the back doesn't bother me after seeing it in-hand. Can't wait to rewatch it later! :D

Mine arrived today. I actually don't mind the border and think it gives it a retro feel. It doeant feel out of place or stand out with both the border and art being white unlike Zootopia where it seems to go from incredible colour to dull grey (that really can't be right can it?!). Title also looks good embossed. The finish also looks good and suits the release. For me not every release has to be glossy. All in all I'm very happy with and looking forward to watching it tonight. Was a blind buy for me but being a fan of westerns and Tarantino it was still a no brainer.

20160507_104015.jpg
20160507_104037.jpg
20160507_104057.jpg

2 crappy dents on the back of mine in the form of lines approx 1 inch long.......
Luckily managed to dismantle and rub them out so now it looks good as new. Definitely sent out like it as no other signs of damage to packaging or j-card.
Nice steelbook though, so pleased with this release......