HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus hosting

01-288712.jpg

pics below from luke :thumbs:

the_hateful_eight_packshot_open_outside-1-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234579

the_hateful_eight_packshot_inside-2-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234580

Last edited by a moderator:
30mins my arse... still nothing.

but cheers OP
Considering a lack of Kimchi version, I think I'll be jumping on this.

after putting this up got a callback saying would be tommorrow now but will be sorted (allegedly), anyway at least we know its coming, if i hadn't bothered phoning we would all still be in the dark.
guy at the other end was surprised was not on the website yet he went off and checked with the powers dealing with this saying now they know will sort.
anyway for me is good news uk gets a steel.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
Right just got off the phone with hmv, The hateful eight exclusive steelbook out on 9th may 2016 is available to order in store now as is on there system.
told me they where surprised was not up on the website and should be up tommorrow now as result of my call it will be going up without the artwork as this is yet to be confirmed.

anyway soon as i get a order link will stick up or a mod can

so uk is getting a steel :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

p.s. can a mod please edit thread title to include 'uk' please

basil :thumbs:

So basically rumours and speculation until such time that there is substantial evidence? Forgive me if I don't take the word of someone who claims to have phoned HMV and received this so-called information via an unproven source. I'll believe it when I see it live on their website, or they announce it via their social media networks (which they generally don't do)

Anyone could have created a thread with the same story above. I could easily create one now for Zootopia with a similar story about how I contacted Zavvi. Without evidence, such threads should be locked until such time as evidence does surface!

So basically rumours and speculation until such time that there is substantial evidence? Forgive me if I don't take the word of someone who claims to have phoned HMV and received this so-called information via an unproven source. I'll believe it when I see it live on their website, or they announce it via their social media networks (which they generally don't do)

Anyone could have created a thread with the same story above. I could easily create one now for Zootopia with a similar story about how I contacted Zavvi. Without evidence, such threads should be locked until such time as evidence does surface!

well Heche you believe what you want, i was told on the phone its live on there system to pre-order in store, it has been a cock up with the website if you doubt what i was told. there is an easy way to prove i'm making it all up for glory hunting reasons. go in store to hmv and ask to order it, if what i'm told is not true you will not be able to order it. simples.

and to be honest i won't post any info up again with the like of doubting thomas like yourself, people like you piss me off when all im trying to do is help people with what i' ve been told. the guy i was speaking to went off for a good ten minutes to speak with the people who sort out the steelbooks/website and sort out and find out all the relevant info and then told me it had been a cock up with the website.
anyway you do what you want with the info, i'm sure there others that are glad to know.

basil:rolleyes:

It's for real the release
A photo of the HMV stock control listing from their system has been posted on the BD forum
I'm not going to post the image as it gives info that normally would not be meant for the public to see

:naughty::whistle:;)
The listing is now up on HMV's website, no artwork yet, cost £19.99

http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/the-hateful-eight-(1)

This is HMV's first Steelbook from Entertainment In Video?

I hope it's an improvement on Hugo, History Of Violence, Lockout etc......
I was also surprised to see HMV get this as Zavvi had all previous Steelbook releases from EIV as exclusives

I hope HMV Ireland will be getting this and also list it on the Ireland Website to order online
I will ask on HMV Ireland on facebook to find out if it will be available in HMV Ireland stores
The local Xtra-vision/HMV store in navan no longer in operation so I can't ask them for any info

Reactions: BluSteel2012