Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus hosting

01-288712.jpg

pics below from luke :thumbs:

the_hateful_eight_packshot_open_outside-1-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234579

the_hateful_eight_packshot_inside-2-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234580

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like the border on this. Just my opinion

if you look at the title 'the hateful 8' ,looks like to me eyes is raised so will need border to do that but that is just what i'm seeing from the pic. of course i could be wrong. but i would so love to be right on this occassion.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
if you look at the title 'the hateful 8' ,looks like to me eyes is raised so will need border to do that but that is just what i'm seeing from the pic. of course i could be wrong. but i would so love to be right on this occassion.

basil :thumbs:

The title would look nice raised and embossed. I would actually like to see this one glossed even though Tarantino films suit matte in a way

Initial response is positive. But will wait to see in hand pics before I decide on this.

I'm still not convinced with EIV's track record to jump in and blind buy.

Thanks for the tag buddy! :notworthy: I like... :hungry: HMV or Kimchi... ? :whistle::naughty:

This is the thing, I didn't really want to double dip on this but considering it kimchi's blu collection I'll prob want that but this art is so damn good too.
I'm not going to pre order this until I see the beauty shots for kimchi because if it's the same art or even better then HMV are agg at times to cancel online. I'll just have to wait and see what happens

Reactions: harry and Mickle_89