The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the French Special Edition Box and quite love it but I'd like a more manageable Steel as well..;)
I'm keeping tabs on Kimchi each day hoping a spare copy comes available (hey, it worked for "Whiplash" for me! :D

I have a Fullslip available to be sold. It's Brand new & sealed. Looking for retail price, close offer accepted. Again, apologies if this isn't allowed.

Never bought directly from Kimchi and only read negative things about the shop, so wasnt sure and passed.

Negative such as? The time it takes to reply to emails? They could definitely improve on that although I never personally had to wait more than 24-48 hours to hear back.

Only had 2 incidents where I had to seek a replacement in the span of 8 years, I'd say that's a pretty good track record. :)

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Negative such as? The time it takes to reply to emails? They could definitely improve on that although I never personally had to wait more than 24-48 hours to hear back.

Only had 2 incidents where I had to seek a replacement in the span of 8 years, I'd say that's a pretty good track record. :)
Like no answers or CS at all. But that's only what I read not what I experienced. Always hard to check such infos.
But glad to read they arent bad :)
So next time I will buy and check it for myself :D

Like no answers or CS at all. But that's only what I read not what I experienced. Always hard to check such infos.

Yeah I see such posts sometimes and wonder if it's just bad timing etc... But as you said, see for yourself the next time you order. :)

• Thanks

I've been buying from Kimchi since their first exclusive and most of the time they do offer a great service when things run smoothly.

But if a problem occurs then I'd say their the worst out of all premium retailers, customer services is ******* shocking to non existent and I've heard stories on here about members having accounts closed if they open a paypal dispute .

I order a CA2 one-click from them and received only 2 lenti's, to be fair I did get a reply from Tony but he said couldn't send me correct order as it had sold out and we couldn't agree on a solution.

After a while he stopped replying to my emails, so I never got items or refund.:mad:

Also their packaging has gone down hill, they used to wrap each edition individual when ordering one-click but now they stack them which can causes damage to slips pressing against each other if not properly aligned.

• Thanks
I've been buying from Kimchi since their first exclusive and most of the time they do offer a great service when things run smoothly.

But if a problem occurs then I'd say their the worst out of all premium retailers, customer services is ******* shocking to non existent and I've heard stories on here about members having accounts closed if they open a paypal dispute .

I order a CA2 one-click from them and received only 2 lenti's, to be fair I did get a reply from Tony but he said couldn't send me correct order as it had sold out and we couldn't agree on a solution.

After a while he stopped replying to my emails, so I never got items or refund.:mad:

Also their packaging has gone down hill, they used to wrap each edition individual when ordering one-click but now they stack them which can causes damage to slips pressing against each other if not properly aligned.
These are the things I also read here and in FB groups etc.
That's why I was suspicious with a release sold out that long.

I've always ordered direct and the overwhelming majority of orders went smoothly, but a few times I had some problems as well. Communication with Tony can be difficult sometimes for no apparent reasons. Ultimately the issues were always resolved, however. Most recently he sent me an edition without a numbering sticker. I contacted him and yesterday he sent me a partial refund, which I found a fair solution since the slip is sold out completely. But in one instance I also had to pester him for many months to get a replacement for a damaged box.