The Hindenburg (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Japanese Artwork Series #4) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: October 26, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 1500 copies.
Showcasing original Japanese theatrical artwork, this essential collection perfectly blends the exuberant stye of the Far East with the iconic art of Hollywood. Each release comes with a replica ‘chirashi’ mini-poster as would have been used to promote the film in Japanese cinemas, alongside the original English Language disc content.

43fedb79-075a-4b35-a5aa-ac92373e7afd.jpg

bdd48182-7485-4fde-a0d8-c887b40b840c.jpg
25c24487-9f7f-4d64-8181-88fe2c0e6da0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, finally one I can pass on.

Got no interest in this one

I don’t hate the steelbook art. It’s okay. I do like the fact that a film I never thought would get a steelbook - even though I don’t think it’s a particularly good movie - is actually getting one. I’m all for 1970s disaster movies getting steelbook releases.

never heard of the film, but thats a good thing. my original fascination with steelbook was the way it draw attention to films you might otherwise miss- they stood out from amaray on the shelf. now steelbook basically means marvel or Star Wars. so I welcome the Hindenburg more than the Death Star

Or, this is a little bit of a shocker for the me generation, work it out for yourself you lazy €$%#er

work what out? Why you got so jumpy? :wacky:

Why you getting all aggy because people haven’t heard of the film? And he only stated that, he didn’t ask for a synopsis.

forgot we can’t say if we heard of the film or not on a film forum!

Reactions: Hereticz