Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase link: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Price: £14.99

11164121-1454321549424574.jpg

11164121-1144321549430172.jpg

At least it's nice to see Zavvi putting them up for £14.99 again. Some of their new 'old' releases have been a bit extortionate of late.

Its OK Film but not a patch on the TV series
TV series = Classic
Film version is not in the same league

I will most likely order but will wait for a price drop after release if that happens
Its not bad but I would like to see the TV series get a Blu-ray release and a Steelbook

Love this film! Zooey Deschanel. :drool:

Artwork is pretty basic, but I like it... looks clean. I wonder what the chances are of it being silver/bare metal though. :ohno:

Love this film! Zooey Deschanel. :drool:

Artwork is pretty basic, but I like it... looks clean. I wonder what the chances are of it being silver/bare metal though. :ohno:

Cast Is awesome, Im a big fan of mos def and loved him in this. Sam Rockwell is also quality and loads of good voice talent too. But I'm not feeling that steel but depending on the finish I would get for £8 ish

Reactions: Flash and Noodles
They missed the trick of makin it look like the guide.
I hope the inside art is the guide at least with its funky graphics

Cast Is awesome, Im a big fan of mos def and loved him in this. Sam Rockwell is also quality and loads of good voice talent too. But I'm not feeling that steel but depending on the finish I would get for £8 ish
Yeah, the cast is full of talent! I really like Mos Def as well... he's definitely one of a few musicians who can actually act. I wouldn't be surprised if it drops to £8 or below sooner or later... that'll be the time when I pick it up too. ;)

Reactions: Flloydo