The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Ext. Ed.) (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FS Exc) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 5, 2013
Price: {param} 29.99$
Purchase link: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Extended Edition
Notes: G2 Standard Steelbook - 4 discs (2x 3D BD + 2x BD for special features)

m2207417.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gr8! Thanks mate! I guess now I need to wait for a new price drop ... FS has put the price up.
Seems like it's their new way of doing "business"...
The movie is out on Tuesday. They have the special launch price for 3 days (Tuesday-Thursday) and then... BOOM!!! Price go up! Always been like that, but recently, they jack up the price wayyyyy too much... :(

u3aba2un.jpg

So...
after calling Future Shop and explaining them the situation... they agreed with me and sent the regular 2D Extended edition for free:
Img_4396.jpg

Img_4398.jpg

:LOL: :oohyeah: :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
So...
after calling Future Shop and explaining them the situation... they agreed with me and sent the regular 2D Extended edition for free

Way to go! I feel like calling them too. I don't know what to say to them. Do you have to ask for a supervisor? Did it take much convincing to get the regular 2D Extended edition for free?

Way to go! I feel like calling them too. I don't know what to say to them. Do you have to ask for a supervisor? Did it take much convincing to get the regular 2D Extended edition for free?
Nan... spoke to a "regular" CS rep. He was truly understanding.

Look at my post:
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=813894&postcount=67
"This Pack Also Includes the 2D Version, Playable on Your Standard Blu-ray Player."

But, I told them it didn't work... sent them a picture of my tv on both BD players:
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=813739&postcount=63

IMPORTANT NOTE:
I ordered my copy online... that is why I dealt with CS online and phone.
if you bought it directly in store, you'll have to go in store.

Last edited:
Reactions: nexor
CAN - The Hobbit Extended Edition

Old School Matte finish. It just feels like the first matte steels to come out. There is metallic shine on the sword.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

8TqBgss.jpg

7fRb4fL.jpg

NwsuMA4.jpg

ALA2z7E.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

0YUycp7.jpg

6cNtFo4.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

cxwRyG8.jpg

aSlObyT.jpg

B4RDKmz.jpg

jJXW6du.jpg