The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: Extended Edition (3D+2D Blu-ray Jumbo SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
HMV
Zavvi.com
Price: £21.99
HDN Group Buy - Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

91OWcaXuHrL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting for this. I'm hoping they still release two towers and return of the king extended editions to match the fellowship of the ring. These are the only jumbos I'll own

Reactions: harry
Excellent deffinetly interested in purchasing this title for sure thanks for the info mate...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd now my set will be complete. They just need to sort out Two Towers and ROTK extended UK steels now for the first trilogy!

oh yeah baby been waiting for this to be announnced as a steel.
my last one was fs des of smaug and that has a lovely gloss finish and the right image as well :drool::drool::drool:

the blu ray extended is set for 11.11.2015 in czech so rekcon be out around then in the uk
link for czech blu ray http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ray-the-hobbit-the-battle-of-the-five-armies-extended-cut

now we really really need to see some art and also hoping for a gloss finish :watch::watch::watch:

basil :thumbs:

Yes, nice
only have to wait if this will have dutch subs , like the first : the hobbit extended edition from Uk , otherwise I will go for the french version, counting on it that France again will have a extended edition steelbook release and hopefully with dutch subs

Yes, nice
only have to wait if this will have dutch subs , like the first : the hobbit extended edition from Uk , otherwise I will go for the french version, counting on it that France again will have a extended edition steelbook release and hopefully with dutch subs
jumbo, G1 and french title: what a trio! :vomit::vomit: