The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Extended Edition (3D +2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

morfeusz

Premium Supporter
Jun 23, 2013
Colnbrook UK
Release date: November 3rd, 2014
Buy link:
Amazon UK £24.99
Zavvi.com £24.99
Play.com £21.99
WowHD £28.99
Base £24.99

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting for non-steelbook edition, and i'll put EE 3D discs in the steelbook of the theatrical edition: i don't like jumbos at all.

Ok. Really. Just what the hell, Amazon.Co.UK? Are u mocking us or what?? You put live the EE of this and the steelbook just keeps on being unavailable??? What the heck is your problem??

@Apollon LMFAO!! Good one!
It just really grinds my gears that they seem to be really erratic lately (expendables and sin city steelbooks come to mind). It's like they are begging people to go buy somewhere else. And Warner.... I mean. Come on! They look every single day closer and closer to leave us hanging with our Butts in the wind with the rest of LOTR steels, not even commenting about t release of TTT. Fox was kinda annoying like that with x-men 1-3 when the first two came out it was a while before Last Stand was announced, but Warner seems like a tough rival when it comes to leave us hanging with the fear and expectations. Take that, Hitchcock!

@stargast

The alert e mail thing dose work just dont ignore it in your inbox. I use my main one . I havent missed a signed up relise yet.

I remember that that option started failing around the time pacific rim came out. At least for me, don't matter what I tell them to do, it never alerts me.
Also. I CAN'T believe we already have pre-orders for GoTG and not for this or TTT. Shows you just how much does amazon cares...

I remember that that option started failing around the time pacific rim came out. At least for me, don't matter what I tell them to do, it never alerts me.
Also. I CAN'T believe we already have pre-orders for GoTG and not for this or TTT. Shows you just how much does amazon cares...

Have a look at your in box setting. Also I am finding Chrome loads better. Depending I do about alerts because I forgot that I alerted myself. Also bookmark this as visual as you can also subscribe to the watched thread thing instent email.
You may get some posts you dont want . HOWEVER IF it gets You what you DO WANT All good MY precious :).