The Human Centipede: The Movie Centipede - Tom Six Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 12, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.10

81EXTOukRfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
LIMITED EDITION! The Human Centipede - The Movie Centipede SteelBook
Blu-ray The original UNCUT Tom Six Edition!

Disc 1: The Movie Centipede (part 1, part 2 and part 3 connected)

Disc 2: The making of part 1
The making of part 2 (new)
The making of part 3
The Human Centipede 2 in FULL COLOUR
Tom Six home video: Decaying in Style
Deleted Scenes and Paintfarts clip

Never seen it, reading about it is enough.
With something like this one thinks maybe there should be censorship. Maybe people that truly like something like this should be locked up, or at least exiled along with other sickos somewhere isolated.

The first movie is passable as a curiosity, like any extreme European Cinema of the new millennium it was challenging - this one not that good compared to others like Martyrs - butt ( pun intended!) at least creatively separate from the norm and to all cinephiles I'd recommend viewing the first as a curio.

The second I turned off in about 20 minutes. Totally unnecessary and unimportant. Don't bother. Indulgent trash.

That's where it ended. :rofl: F the other one

The first movie is passable as a curiosity, like any extreme European Cinema of the new millennium it was challenging - this one not that good compared to others like Martyrs - butt ( pun intended!) at least creatively separate from the norm and to all cinephiles I'd recommend viewing the first as a curio.

The second I turned off in about 20 minutes. Totally unnecessary and unimportant. Don't bother. Indulgent trash.

That's where it ended. :rofl: F the other one
I actually picked up the 3 movie steelbook from CeX a little while ago and had only ever seen the first. Honestly the first one is a legit good horror. I still haven't seen the others but haven't heard anything good.