The Human Centipede: The Movie Centipede - Tom Six Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 12, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.10

81EXTOukRfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Never seen it, reading about it is enough.
With something like this one thinks maybe there should be censorship. Maybe people that truly like something like this should be locked up, or at least exiled along with other sickos somewhere isolated.

So you believe if you don't like it, it should be banned? I want the August Underground trilogy in Steelbooks. They make these films look like the Smurfs! I enjoy real violet underground horror movies, not wet pish commercial garbage.

The thread Intrigued me, so just watched 1 & 2. I do not think I've seen 2 before and couldn't really remember 1. Neither are even remotely good, or as gruesome/obscene as they're made out to be. Granted the concept is grim, but there are far more visually gruesome and squeamish films out there. Bore (n)

The thread Intrigued me, so just watched 1 & 2. I do not think I've seen 2 before and couldn't really remember 1. Neither are even remotely good, or as gruesome/obscene as they're made out to be. Granted the concept is grim, but there are far more visually gruesome and squeamish films out there. Bore (n)
Try August Underground Mordem.

Last edited:
I think HC 2 was only in Black n white. Supposedly this set it includes it in Full Color so that would be interesting but after 1 the quality just jumps off a cliff

I think HC 2 was only in Black n white. Supposedly this set it includes it in Full Color so that would be interesting but after 1 the quality just jumps off a cliff
It's available in colour a few other places already, I watched snippets of that yesterday. It is not good quality at all, I've gotta be honest.

So you believe if you don't like it, it should be banned?
The thread Intrigued me, so just watched 1 & 2.
Supposedly this set it includes it in Full Color so that would be interesting but after 1 the quality just jumps off a cliff
I rewatched all of them a few months back :cool:

Good, good, I'm making a list of who to exile under my regime...

tumblr_05a31a9b7a10b57f8f80ede4eeaad106_5bfbc910_400.gif

Might spare @samdavies as he didn't like it, but he will receive a warning notice and be docked 3 months pay for this transgression.

Seen all 3, they are disgusting in a way, but not too bad. Te thought of it puts people off, and they don't want to watch them.

They're not the worst trilogy of movies I've ever seen tbf.

'Blu-ray The original UNCUT Tom Six Edition!'

Maybe if it's released in other countries as well. BBFC originally refused classification of HC2 and only relented after 2:37 of cuts, can't see them passing it uncut after such a short time has passed since the last classification.

I suppose they could just 'accidentally' release it uncut but would it really be worth the risk?