The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Second instalment of the franchise to be released in the Triple Play format (Blu-ray, DVD and UV Copy)

Release Date: March 17th, 2014
Purchase Price: £21.00
Purchase Links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

81dw6s%2B-4NL._SL500_.jpg

81dw6s%2B-4NL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71BJ9whqocL._SL1121_.jpg
    71BJ9whqocL._SL1121_.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to say that it will look good with the HMV exclusive for the original for continuity's sake, but looking at the HMV one is perhaps looks a little TOO similar!

The logo similarity is the books doing. I'm glad personally that it will match the first one :scat: Going to pick it up in HMV on release. If I have the chance, I always like inspecting the steel before purchase :D plus it reminds me of when I started collecting last year getting the hunger games steel in London before watching a show. :emb::thumbs:

Don't get me wrong this isn't the best steelbook, but at least it will match the 1st one and is triple play which is rare now for a steelbook.

Anyone seen this film? They said the first part was much better;)

LOL. Not true at all. The 1st film was rather bad in that Battle Royale wannabe kind of thing. It also had the shaky camera and awful editing on top of it. At least this one had a great twist at the end and the camera work makes the film watchable.

Oh, side characters are far more likeable too, especially Finnick and Johanna.

Reactions: number33
LOL. Not true at all. The 1st film was rather bad in that Battle Royale wannabe kind of thing. It also had the shaky camera and awful editing on top of it. At least this one had a great twist at the end and the camera work makes the film watchable.

Oh, side characters are far more likeable too, especially Finnick and Johanna.

I thought the first one was hilariously bad and ridiculous in parts, like when
Peeta camouflages himself as a rock
I couldn't stop laughing at that part :hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: psychoscot
I thought the first one was hilariously bad and ridiculous in parts, like when
Peeta camouflages himself as a rock
I couldn't stop laughing at that part :hilarious:

lol Yep that was truly bad, in a so bad are we sure this isn't a full on comedy kinda way!:hilarious:

To be fair if Jen Lawrence wasn't in these I doubt I would bother to see them lol! I kinda likes her :)

This movie was much better than the first and I enjoyed the first. I loved the plot twist ending and I actually cared when
her designer died
which is rare as before going into the movie, if it was spoiled, I probably would've thought that I wouldn't care but I found it tragic
how she was stuck watching
Great movie anyway and I can't wait for this steelbook to come so I can display it with the first :scat: