The Hunger Games Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 31, 2015
Liverpool, England
Release date: March 21, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.99
Notes: Amazon UK Exclusive SteelBook with Magnetic Lenticular. Containing all 4 films.

91FqCqkVbnL._SY550_.jpg

91LMd0C-OiL._SL1500_.jpg 812o+VX+E6L._SL1500_.jpg 91F+YpcxKiL._SL1500_.jpg

3D Magnetic Lenticular
51i3HFTwX-L.jpg 71oKzUclNKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I Google'd it ... if you return more than you spend on Amazon you risk being banned for life.

I got my warning when I returned my last steelbook due to dents.

God that's a joke I think they might be morphing into Zavvi, they ban people for complaining also, as I said if they just took a bit of care people wouldn't have to return things. By doing this and Zavvi have been doing it for over a year they have people over a barrel as you are scared to complain :(

Seems to be luck of the draw with their packaging, I got lucky this time arrived in a box with cardboard inserts to hold it in place.

Bingo. My cheap, bargain bin £10 steelbook purchases are sent in BOMBPROOF packaging ... one box, in another box !! and then other times, especially exclusives like this that cost me £30+ they send in a brown envelope like absolutely no f*cks were given that day ...

I love the look of this steelbook. The magnetic lenti is cool too but I'm not sure if I want to cover up that beautiful face. Time to get rid of my other steels.

but thats logically impossible :confused:

What I meant was the value of your spending has to be higher than the value of the items you return.

So for example say over the course of 1 year you bought a new Sony television for £900 and 10 steelbooks at £10 each. And you returned all 10 steelbooks you would have only returned 10% of the value spent that year which would be OK. If you exceed that 10% threshold the system would flag you up.

That's what i've read anyway ... ultimately they are a private business and can refuse to do business with whoever they want and probably change those rules every year.

What I meant was the value of your spending has to be higher than the value of the items you return.

So for example say over the course of 1 year you bought a new Sony television for £900 and 10 steelbooks at £10 each. And you returned all 10 steelbooks you would have only returned 10% of the value spent that year which would be OK. If you exceed that 10% threshold the system would flag you up.

That's what i've read anyway ... ultimately they are a private business and can refuse to do business with whoever they want and probably change those rules every year.
so its retunring more than 10% of spending. Got ya.
you didnt mention a % :)

I had mine on pre-order for months, and it still hasnt arrived in Ireland yet, Estimated date for delivery 7th April !!
doesnt surprise me for deliveries to the Republic.
Royal Mail like taking there time crossing the Irish border, yet N.Ireland items arrive maybe a day or so later than the mainland UK counterparts.
Not fair really.