The Hunger Games Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 31, 2015
Liverpool, England
Release date: March 21, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.99
Notes: Amazon UK Exclusive SteelBook with Magnetic Lenticular. Containing all 4 films.

91FqCqkVbnL._SY550_.jpg

91LMd0C-OiL._SL1500_.jpg 812o+VX+E6L._SL1500_.jpg 91F+YpcxKiL._SL1500_.jpg

3D Magnetic Lenticular
51i3HFTwX-L.jpg 71oKzUclNKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I've finally seen all films in the series I have to say I don't like the art on this. I thought they must all have war paint on for the last part, but now I've seen that's not the case it just seems a bit random and weird. The matte finish completes the disappointment :(

I’ve only seen one of these movies and am still very confused how anyone over the age of 15 can enjoy them. The same with the Maze Runner and Divergent Series.

im watching these films for the first time, enjoying it a lot more than i thought. on the forth film now

really glad i got this steel, its great

Cool, so mine finally arrived.
Im not sure why I ordered it though, Its nice enough steelbook, even though the lenticular cover is boring. Just massiverly overpriced
Amazed it arrived in mint condition, in a shoddy cardboard envelope.

I should have waited the 6 months, for it to appear on Zavvi for £10 cheaper

Reactions: Flash
Just massiverly overpriced
Eh, Mockingjay Part 2's steelbook is £20.99 alone, £12 more for all the films in the series and a lenticular doesn't seem bad to me; I've paid more than £10 for lenticulars alone in the past.
It'll no doubt get cheaper in the future assuming it doesn't sell out, but for the moment at least it's an Amazon UK WEA release.

Eh, Mockingjay Part 2's steelbook is £20.99 alone, £12 more for all the films in the series and a lenticular doesn't seem bad to me; I've paid more than £10 for lenticulars alone in the past.
It'll no doubt get cheaper in the future assuming it doesn't sell out, but for the moment at least it's an Amazon UK WEA release.
agreed. Importing lenticular steelbooks (from Korea usually) cost around £35 delivered, and thats just for a single movie, so this price is pretty decent for me.

That said, I may have caved and ordered it....

I ordered with Spectre when they had £10 off £50 ended up costing a little bit more than just Mockingjay Pt. 2 so am happy with it for the price
Not a bond fan(only seen maybe 2 movies) but that pricing would have been nice.

I did pre-order this, but wasnt sure when I was getting paid(due to the bank holiday's) so cancelled it to be on the safe side. Then wanted to hold off a little to see 'in hand' pictures before re-commiting.

This is a tricky one, not sure why but Amazon are being really coy about the print run on this. I know a few contacts but all are hitting a brick wall.

My guess is perhaps not as large as some would think, maybe 6,000.

So, my copy arrived y'day and I have to say, its a DAMN fine steel.

Would love to see more franchises go this route for boxsets in the future. Slim full package, Steelbook options rather than just a box with the individual amerays inside.