The Hunger Games (District 12) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Release Date: August 18, 2012
Current MSRP (subject to change): {param} $25.99
SKU: M2198993
Future Shop link (Sold-out)

Art: EMBOSSED!
attachment.php

Other art:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Exclusive pics direct from Future Shop for HDN! :
You can see the embossing from the indent made on the left in the below picture. (click on the picture for a bigger view)

FS_HungerGamesD12.jpg

FS_HungerGamesD12-2.jpg

FS_HungerGamesD12-3.jpg

FS_HungerGamesD12-4.jpg

Attachments

• AyNTA-oCcAE0HX_.jpg
    AyNTA-oCcAE0HX_.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 345
Last edited by a moderator:
Why are they cancelling your orders?!?

With their new online system... if you order multiples copies, it gets automatically cancelled... so, good luck Mehdi, hope yours stick :ohno:

I actually think its good they cancel multiple orders. Zavvi should take note and do the same. It prevents people from hoarding copies and then selling on Ebay later.

I'm not saying thats what Drum and Biscuit are doing... but it definitely happens more often than not.

I actually think its good they cancel multiple orders. Zavvi should take note and do the same. It prevents people from hoarding copies and then selling on Ebay later.

I'm not saying thats what Drum and Biscuit are doing... but it definitely happens more often than not.

The only way ones from outside of Canada can get them, is if people from Canada can order multiple copies because FS will not ship outside of Canada...

or they cleaning stock before releasing HG with same artwork as Best Buy ??who knows

I don't think it's a re-release for this one, it's only leftovers.

And I've already asked the question about that and the difference between the BB version.

Stay tuned. :)

Reactions: morfeusz