The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
to all other Ninjas who has entered the GB, it would be nice if each of you who enter the GB, for you to Kindly and thoughtfully THANK the OP in the GB Thread. so Please if you enter a GB, after your Post to request your copy please THANK the OP, this would be appreciated for Karel.

He allocated to those who entered the GB 140 copies and was given in return only 21 Thanks in the GB OP.

Will there be a GB for the 1/4 slip? or has it passed already?

No Group Buy for the 1/4 slip, only the FullSlip film arena collection numbered edition was part of the GB

The 1/4 Slip Un-numbered can be purchased directly from film arena website link is in the OP

:happy:

So Film Arena ships worldwide?

Yes, but it IS expensive.

There is, as someone else told me and I have since confirmed (pax, whoever it was); a different pricing structure once you get to checkout - something over £11 to the UK, so doesn't make any economic sense to buy just one or two things to be honest.
I expect it will be more to the US - register yourself and check it out.

That reminds me - Many thanks to @carllenc for my Full Slipcover copy of Mockingjay (No. 758 of 1,000) from the gb.

Cheers Karel :) :thumbs: