The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still worth it i'd say. I was gonna get this then saw Karel's GB so easy decision and I really like the steel, nice one Karel :)

if you compare film arena copy of the steelbook to the FS/BB copy you will see at how much deeper and richer the colors are. side by side it's a no brainer the Czech copy from film arena even if it is just the steelbook is so much nicer. you can see the pictures earlier in the thread that show pictures of both steels side by side for comparison.

if you compare film arena copy of the steelbook to the FS/BB copy you will see at how much deeper and richer the colors are. side by side it's a no brainer the Czech copy from film arena even if it is just the steelbook is so much nicer. you can see the pictures earlier in the thread that show pictures of both steels side by side for comparison.

Yeah, i see what you mean, i really like the look of it and i'm sure i will appreciate it more in hand. I missed the FAC group buy (the pics of the lenti were stunning) so this is the next best thing:)
Thx:thumbs:

Reactions: Actarus
In addition the Filmarena version is spot glossed whereas the Bestbuy version is plain matte.

Reactions: Actarus
What a lovely surprise :rolleyes:. Opened few sealed Filmarena packages and Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 fullslip steelbook was empty :rofl:, no disc at all. So I didn't get to watch the movie afterall.

• Informative
Reactions: InAFalsetto
Yes, it really is a nice edition. Nice texture for the full slip, nice steelbook, great price (699 CZK)... top-notch stuff.

I think a complementary The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 is the only FAC announcement I would tolerate in the near future :penguin:.

I'd also be happy about The Martian (they are "in talks" over that one and The Walk I think), but certainly not Hitman Agent 47, Fast & Furious 7 unnumbered edition (they're going down a bad road doing that sort of thing, if you excuse the pun :clown: :clown:) or Pixels (AKA their last three FAC announcements :( — and no Jurassic Park 1-2-3 FAC editions either, first they should have done them eight months ago, and second if they really want to do those they should wait until all of what they have already announced is released :)).

Reactions: psychoscot
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: I'm so damn glad to finally own this beauty! :drool: #600 of 1,000 :thumbs:

View attachment 205547 View attachment 205548 View attachment 205549 View attachment 205550

@bantha11 Thanks for everything my Ninja Bro! :notworthy: You fu**ing ROCK! :cool:

So Glad you own This Beauty with one of my Favorite Flip/Flop Effect Lenticular so Stunning ! Also my favorite movie so far from the book series... really love this Movie and love when she sings on the river, she has such a nice tone, velvet smooth unique really nice...

Nice addition to your FAC collection :thumbs:

Hopefully sometime in the future Film Arena will release the other movies. I know they are working extensively with current releases at the moment but imagine the entire series in a boxset akin to the John Wick set. Nice.

Hopefully sometime in the future Film Arena will release the other movies. I know they are working extensively with current releases at the moment but imagine the entire series in a boxset akin to the John Wick set. Nice.

the next two ones that I am hoping for is TMR: Scorch Trials as ''They have to'' release the 2nd movie of the series since they did the first movie with such a beautiful Fullslip Package and it was one of their first 4 releases, so hoping they will stay true to that release and if they don't release HG 1 & 2 1st films, at Least Mockingjay part 2 !!! I'd be happy with just Mockingjay part 2 at least it will be complete for that movie... that is my Hope for the Un-Announced FAC Numbered Editions (oh please please I"ll be a good boy next year please please please :oohyeah:)