The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
FA knocked it out of the park with this one. Going to watch this again tonight. I love this flick.

it is my favorite movie of the book series so far, watched it twice and just love when she sings by the river, her voice is haunting !

Video of the Magnet Lenticular for those who missed how amazing it looks live

Here are some pics that compares side to side the Can/US Stelbook Versus the Czech one (The Czech one is by far the nicest in terms of quality, the richer colors and deepness is so amazing...the BB one looks pale in comparison)

it is my favorite movie of the book series so far, watched it twice and just love when she sings by the river, her voice is haunting !

Video of the Magnet Lenticular for those who missed how amazing it looks live

Here are some pics that compares side to site the Can/US Stelbook Versus the Czech one (The Czech one is by far the nicest in terms of quality, the richer colors and deepness is so amazing...the BB one looks pale in comparison)

I don't ever think there has been a movie series where I am just waiting for the next part to come out as much as I am with this franchise.

indeed I am very much looking forward also, I love that is has a totally different feel compared to the 2 first one, BUT

I am very excited to see INSURGENT and TMR2 ! Very much so :happy:

indeed I am very much looking forward also, I love that is has a totally different feel compared to the 2 first one, BUT

I am very excited to see INSURGENT and TMR2 ! Very much so :happy:

You haven't seen Insurgent yet? I loved it. Also can't wait for TMR2 love the first.

You haven't seen Insurgent yet? I loved it. Also can't wait for TMR2 love the first.

No I don't go to the theatre often, this year went only once(could not wait for fifty shades of grey to make it to Blu-ray had to see it when it came out :bag:), just wait to watch them home. I prefer my Movie theatre at home :emb:

Heads-up for those interested, @carllenc has started a mini GB for the 1/4 slip version of this title along with Batman: The Movie, Jupiter Ascending and Seventh Son here.

just to add @Apollon :notworthy: as someone for sure may ask the question, the 1/4 Slip of this title of this small Gb is Not part of the Film arena Collection !
but a regular version of the steelbook with a 1/4 slip in Czech.