The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! Glad I put my name in the GB. This is amazing. As good as anything that Blufans or the Korean retailers have released!

Damn this looks nice. Going to have to pass though unless they come out and say they'll do #1 and #2 :p but definitely like film arena...however I hope that price doesn't keep up much past 30 euros...

Just an FYI...FilmArena ships directly to the USA. I have bought steelbooks from them in the past. ;)

Damn this looks nice. Going to have to pass though unless they come out and say they'll do #1 and #2 :p but definitely like film arena...however I hope that price doesn't keep up much past 30 euros...

This is a pretty sweet package to continue your steelbook series of FilmArena Collection Numbered editions you have acquired so far :naughty:

I don't need this. I don't need this. I don't need this... :stop: but I sure do want it. :p
FilmArena are really on the ball with announcing awesome Korean-package-like releases lately.

Found a contents/packaging shot in a higher resolution than the one already posted here on the Film Arena blog:

beautyshot-full-hd-optimized_(4).jpg

@MrBMT but we need it, it's too beautiful :rofl: ..yess indeed they are doing it the right way and it is refreshing to have new blood out there, wonderful new products.

FilmArena Rock with their FilmArena Collection numbered editions !!!

thanks for the pic :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT
@MrBMT but we need it, it's too beautiful :rofl: ..yess indeed they are doing it the right way and it is refreshing to have new blood out there, wonderful new products. FilmArena Rock with their FilmArena Collection numbered editions !!!
Definitely, they even named the file 'beautyshot' on their server :p

I'm seriously tempted to sign up for the GB for this, having received their awesome As Above, So Below & The Maze Runner releases today - I'm just going to sleep on it before deciding if I will or won't I think :D.