The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that they are calling it the beautyshot lol and well deserved name !!!

you should not think, this is the one to get :p

oh don't above so bellow me :facepalm: :p

Reactions: MrBMT
I'm not sure I understand the website properly. I assume the pre-order link is live on 15th April? Maybe I should just enter the GB as this looks simply stunning, puts the UK version to shame and isn't much more expensive!

I'm not sure I understand the website properly. I assume the pre-order link is live on 15th April? Maybe I should just enter the GB as this looks simply stunning, puts the UK version to shame and isn't much more expensive!
They're aiming to release/ship it April 15th, pre-order via their site starts 30th March at 19:00 GMT.
I found the pre-order details on their news post about the Steelbook here, then converted the time.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
@MrBMT but we need it, it's too beautiful :rofl: ..yess indeed they are doing it the right way and it is refreshing to have new blood out there, wonderful new products.

FilmArena Rock with their FilmArena Collection numbered editions !!!

thanks for the pic :)
The best part is that they are the better part of $30 cheaper than a lot of the comparable companies releases.

Reactions: Bluprint
I don't know if I recall correctly, but if I am right I had heard that The Mockingjay Pt.1 was the weakest of all the movies so far but I SO DISAGREE.

I am watching the movie for the second time and loving it even more, I love the Drama feel to it and the story line, I don't know how to explain it but it is the movie I enjoyed the most out of the series so far. A part of the movie that I find beautifully haunting, is when she sings by the river, she has such a unique tone to her voice and the song is just amazing...I don't know if it is really her singing, if so, she has a truly unique voice which is just so full of velvety textured...

So Happy FilmArena has picked it up for their ''FilmArena Collection'' and giving it such a nice package treatment worthy of the film, needless to say I over dipped on this one.

Shame that there's no Atmos, may be a lionsgate thing, Expendables 3 didn't gave atmos either. Which studio is releasing John wick in the Czech republic.

i am just now seeing this right now for the first time. i missed the GB completely. had no clue this steelbook was any different all the other releases cause it always had the same thumbnail image for the thread.

does filmarena ship to the usa?

Then is it possible that if 1000 people request collectible numbers, the release will be "sold out" before it even goes for "pre-order"?
CC: @Actarus

Therotical yes because that's the system which Filmarena offers. The pre-order for all is possible today at 8 PM (GMT +1).
But I think not all copies are pre-reserved - otherwise there wouldn't be some group buys for this edition :)

Reactions: AlienKing
This one looks great, I have the Best Buy for this but this is a must buy for me, great overall packaging, would be great if they went back to the other ones and packaged them up nicely too, with all the goodies.