The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So your Heat and Interview with a Vampire are #302 or not?

Just curious, wish I had been smart and gotten all of these Film Arena Collection releases.
I think they are supposed to be :D I missed the delivery today so I'll have to pick them up tomorrow at the Post Office.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Now out of stock. But you can be added to the waiting list and you might still get a copy.
No that is not what I was worried about, but TY. I already paid for Heat, Interview with the Vampire, Equalizer, The Maze Runner, and Hunger Games 3. The only ones I missed were Dracula Untold and Get on Up. If I had known about the #'s I would of bought them. Well also ASSB but he only had 10 # copies, only 100 exist.

Am I the only one that did not know about the numbering until after the Get on Up GB was closed? When he put up a few members numbers in the mini GB forum after it was closed I didn't realize those were permanent numbers initially and later because there were numbers over 350. This meant that person could never of carried that number over to the King Kong or Get on Up GB's because those titles only had 350 copies made.

This is a question for only members that ordered Heat, Interview with the Vampire, or both and kept ordering Film Arena Collection GB's. Did you get the same # on Heat and Interview with the Vampire as you got on all the other Film Arena Collection GB's such as Equalizer or Dracula Untold? I realize that carllenc is doing us a favor by doing these GB's I am just trying to get a few answers to facts that I cannot figure out.

No that is not what I was worried about, but TY. I already paid for Heat, Interview with the Vampire, Equalizer, The Maze Runner, and Hunger Games 3. The only ones I missed were Dracula Untold and Get on Up. If I had known about the #'s I would of bought them. Well also ASSB but he only had 10 # copies, only 100 exist.

Am I the only one that did not know about the numbering until after the Get on Up GB was closed? When he put up a few members numbers in the mini GB forum after it was closed I didn't realize those were permanent numbers initially and later because there were numbers over 350. This meant that person could never of carried that number over to the King Kong or Get on Up GB's because those titles only had 350 copies made.

This is a question for only members that ordered Heat, Interview with the Vampire, or both and kept ordering Film Arena Collection GB's. Did you get the same # on Heat and Interview with the Vampire as you got on all the other Film Arena Collection GB's such as Equalizer or Dracula Untold? I realize that carllenc is doing us a favor by doing these GB's I am just trying to get a few answers to facts that I cannot figure out.

I haven't joined the GB so I can't answer that unfortunately. Although I was able to order Get On Up Full Slip yesterday by clicking the "Add me to the waiting list" button on FA's website. Give it a try, bare in mind the postage costs though.

I'm a little confused, in the op it has a pic with the steelbook, art cards etc.. there is a steelbook( middle left ) then another steelbook lenticular (middle right), are they two different editions, one being a normal steelbook and the other with a lenti front or is that one steelbook pictured left, and the same steelbook with a lenti magnet placed over the artwork on the right?
hope that made sense ;-)

I'm a little confused, in the op it has a pic with the steelbook, art cards etc.. there is a steelbook( middle left ) then another steelbook lenticular (middle right), are they two different editions, one being a normal steelbook and the other with a lenti front or is that one steelbook pictured left, and the same steelbook with a lenti magnet placed over the artwork on the right?
hope that made sense ;-)
There is just one steelbook and one exclusive edition for this which has both full slip and the lenticular magnet. Hope that helps.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
hope that made sense ;-)
Same steel mate, just with the lenti magnet placed on it [emoji2]

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk and Actarus
Thanks a lot guys:thumbs:
So just to be clear (sorry I'm really tired and not thinking too well:sleep:) if I was to buy this from the bay, I would receive the slip, steelbook, art cards and the lenticular all in one? :emb::emb:

Thank you :notworthy::thumbs:

I am looking at one on the bay and the description is in great detail as to what the package included, he has noted everything but the lenticular, so that made me confused and I thought this might be two separate releases, one slip and one lenti.

Thanks for the info, really appreciate your help :thumbs::D think I might get this one as the UK one bugs me that there is no title on the spine.

Reactions: psychoscot
I missed the preorder on this but I was lucky enough to get one on the waiting list 1 day after joining the list so if you want one just try.

I also got a still collectible number automatically which is a really cool system, although it's in the 800 range so steelbooks that are limited to 500 or below won't be reserved for me.

Can't wait for the release and I also ordered the 3D iron man 3 steelbook which has a special offer where you get a 44% reduce if you buy 2 which is a steal.

Got the 1/4 Slip Version today (ordered it by accident) and it really matt. Katniss is a little bit red / the whole steelbook is a little bit "red". And its not shiny like the Best Buy Version.

I can make pics if u want.

Its my first Steelbook who has that kind of style and material.