The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics.

I can see what you mean now about the red 'hue' on the Czech. It's especially noticeable on Lawrence's face.

Personally I think it's ok though. The colours on the Czech one look a lot more bold and vibrant. Especially the inside artwork.

Plus my Czech copy will be covered by an amazing lenti!!

Thanks for the pics.

I can see what you mean now about the red 'hue' on the Czech. It's especially noticeable on Lawrence's face.

Personally I think it's ok though. The colours on the Czech one look a lot more bold and vibrant. Especially the inside artwork.

Plus my Czech copy will be covered by an amazing lenti!!

Yeah i'm also get the other Czech Version with the Lenti :D Just baught thi 1/4 Slip Version by accident... I thought this was the same. My fault but maybe i sell this Version. But yeah cant wait for the Fullslip Version!!!!

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Here are my pics. I also took photos with the Best buy Steelbook. I hope u see the difference. The Czech Steelbook is the left and up and the Best buy is right and down. The Czech is smooth and matte and the Best Buy is rough and shiny.
Thanks for posting the pictures :) The Czech steelbook definitely looks like the winner there to me! Not to mention add the lenti, slip and other goodies and you've clearly got the best vesion out there.