The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance this gets a slip box

This is a Numbered Editions and from what I gathered is all the numbered editions will be part of the Film Arena Collection and since the first 4 releases of the Collection are getting a Custom Slip with Bonus and Numbering Card I would expect the same for this and also John Wick(will be Numbered). Nothing confirmed but it looks it is the way they will be proceeding.

On FilmArena website it's indicated "Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil" so there will have a fullslip.

On FilmArena website it's indicated "Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil" so there will have a fullslip.

Many Un numbered edition also have the ''+ Gift Steelbook's™ foil'' and they do not come with a full slip, this was confirmed by film Arena Customer Service directly

It has to be a numbered edition

Reactions: lgans316 and anae31
@anae31 ok so wanted to make sure, technically this is the way it is supposed to be, numbered copies will be the film arena collection, but for each release even if it is advertised on their website as numbered and as ''being prepared'' I was informed that they are still in discussion with Distributor of the film/release in question and see how they can make it happen so they can go ahead and produce a full package slip like the first 4 film arena. The following 3 releases that are supposed to come with Full Slip and packaged like the film arena collections are not yet confirmed;

so I asked the 3 releases that are coming up shortly;

~ Interstellar Steelbook™ FilmArena Numbered Edition (CANCELLED)
~ JOHN WICK Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray)
~ The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition -numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray)

All 3 unconfirmed as of now with distributor as to what final package will look like

Hope it helps :)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: cjy152 and anae31
The first 4 all look great and a steel at the price, think all are less than $30. It's more than 4 because Heat and Interview with a Vampire got the same treatment as far as I can tell plus King Kong.

Actually, I think it may be down to 20 posts. But either way, once you've been here a little bit, you can access Group Buys to purchase this item (particularly useful if you don't live near the Czech Republic and cannot otherwise buy this)

Reactions: demon99