The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Prices: £21.75 (Amazon UK) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
E-Mailed Zavvi about why they haven't dispatched it yet.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Steelbook is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers.

Sounds like a generic response to me because in my inital E-Mail I said it was due for release on the 16th. If it is accurate one has to wonder why they haven't as yet recieved the delivery from Lionsgate.
Could it be that they have stopped production after realising the mistake with the spine and have corrected it before printing the ones going to Zavvi? Hence the delay...One can only hope!

guys ive just cancelled the one with zavvi and ordered with amazon . just gone down to £20 and its just been dispatched , i recommend doing the same

Perhaps Lionsgate could include a bonus spine with Mockingjay Part II, or better yet, have Part II be called The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Parts I & II on the actual steelbook (and include empty slots inside) and have Mockingjay Part II written on the J-card which covers over the printed front and (hopefully) printed spine.

Think it's more about not supporting a studio that can release something that is clearly wrong and someone must of know about it, I for one am waiting for a corrected release
with a title on the spine.
thanks for the heads up , didnt realize what the talk is all about

as to lionsgate putting it right excuse my french but ill just say one word and thats called bullsh@t, i have never ever know a steel be put right after a release unless someone care to show me one example?
I just believe you are being fobbed off.

anyone got any sense will leave this alone for the minute

basil :thumbs:

Only thing that has come close to it was when ES sent out replacement steels for Jack Reacher due to a manufactuting defect.

• Informative
Reactions: Basil