The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Prices: £21.75 (Amazon UK) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to wait for a price drop but I want to know if lionsgate will change the spine or see what happens with this contacting them to see what they do. The spine situation has really annoyed me on this and glad I cancelled my order for now

O.K gang JUST Landed on the mat then you can decide what to do .

Personally Watching it this weekend so opened it .

It not having the print on the spine and the more suptle back view, to me says like the manovering in the movie Playtime IS over .

Thire you go hope it helps love Scary :) .

The response from lionsgate I got today.

Hi Karl -

Just to let you know I've forwarded on your details to the appropriate people who are currently dealing with this issue.

I will let you know how they intend to rectify this problem as soon as a decision has been made.

Thanks for being patient.

Best wishes,

Seb

UK Reception| LIONSGATE |45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ
DDI: 020 7299 8800 | F: 020 7299 8801 | e: [email protected]

So......would Ninjas like the new spine to be sent out loose or would they rather Lionsgate glued it on???!!! :giggle::rofl:

As someone who has held off on purchasing it, I'd hope they'd recall all unsold stock and apply a new spine. Can't speak for those who already have to misfortune to own this failure.

Yeah I'm waiting to see what they plan to do with this cock up until I purchase.
I might even email them now to say im a collector and I have the other 2 and plan on getting this but not with a faulty spine. What do you plan to rectify this?

At least then they know there is interest from others who haven't bought it yet

Reactions: Butz2k
Its a shame. I wont be completing the HG steel collection now. No way im paying for this when there is no text on the spine.

Companies are really taking the mickey out of us steelbook collectors at the moment. Its like they dont care anymore.

• Informative
Reactions: Atanas
As someone who has held off on purchasing it, I'd hope they'd recall all unsold stock and apply a new spine. Can't speak for those who already have to misfortune to own this failure.

Well nowt like saying what you think :cool: . Maybe it is a misfortune would I have still orded knowing about the spine YES :thumbs: . Do I care what other people think NOPE :naughty: .

That is the thing about personal collections and taste :woot: good job we are not all alike :smug:.

The only time I ever bother about anything other than the frount I have said this meny times before are Rugby players Bums in a nice tight Scrum :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :rofl: :rofl: :kiss:.

Reactions: MrBMT
Opened my parcel, noticed the spine and came on here!!

Horrible, so I will be dropping them an email as well. Also not sure why they changed the back design as well, the muppets :vomit:

Seems that it is 'sold out' at Zavvi by using the link. Maybe they know something and are waiting on getting stock with title on the spine. I contacted zavvi to cancel this due to no title on spine (as I also had incredibles on the same order using a code) and they have just cancelled this one.

Well nowt like saying what you think :cool: . Maybe it is a misfortune would I have still orded knowing about the spine YES :thumbs: . Do I care what other people think NOPE :naughty: .

That is the thing about personal collections and taste :woot: good job we are not all alike :smug:.

The only time I ever bother about anything other than the frount I have said this meny times before are Rugby players Bums in a nice tight Scrum :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :rofl: :rofl: :kiss:.
Are you saying that if they replaced existing unsold stock with steels with titled spine you would still be happy with your blank spine steel?

Are you saying that if they replaced existing unsold stock with steels with titled spine you would still be happy with your blank spine steel?
i think she was just saying she is happy to have it in hand to complete her collection , i think if they fix the unsold ones then surly they would need to send out diy spines with title on it for people who have bought it already

Reactions: Scary Hair

Yep :smug: EXACTLY I'm happy with MY blank spine :D .

However I thought it was only fair to post pictures so others could make up thire own mind before they opened :squint:. I'm more botherd about the movie sweetheart in this case .

Upto the distrebutor to sort out what to do over thire mistake with the stock :wow: .

Reactions: whysoserious?
Yep :smug: EXACTLY I'm happy with MY blank spine :D .

However I thought it was only fair to post pictures so others could make up thire own mind before they opened :squint:. I'm more botherd about the movie sweetheart in this case .

Upto the distrebutor to sort out what to do over thire mistake with the stock :wow: .
i too am happy with mine
, if a new spine was available i would be interested but like ann @Scary Hair im just happy to have the 3rd steelbook to match the other 2 fronts
but i can see why collectors are pissed

Reactions: Scary Hair