The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Prices: £21.75 (Amazon UK) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i think she was just saying she is happy to have it in hand to complete her collection , i think if they fix the unsold ones then surly they would need to send out diy spines with title on it for people who hve bought it already

Called having a Hunger Games obsessed female young adult hissing and spitting wanting to watch it A.S.A.P . As a nic name I call her Viper . Argue with her if you are brave enough I'm not that brave :ohno: .

Just spoke with Lionsgate and they ain't got a clue what they going to do about the replacement ...... mine is going straight back to HMV this afternoon for a refund and I have joined the group buy for the Czech version.

As it wasn't a Zavvi exclusive, and they didn't make it, I'm not sure what response you'd be expecting.

At best you could try returning it as defective as you were expecting it to have the title on the spine (not that it was ever pictured as such) and see what happens.

I got mine from Amazon, fully expecting it to match the first 2, and that the mock-up wasn't accurate (it wasn't, but it was close). I've contacted Lionsgate but so far heard nothing. I contacted Fox regarding the Alien(s) vs. Predator spine/front title difference and was told that if I wasn't happy I should return it to the retailer for a refund.

I'm not sure I honestly expect Lionsgate to do anything about it. The print run is done. Buy it or don't buy it is probably their thinking now. I think the best we can hope for is when they release Mockingjay Part 2, they throw in a free spine inside the box.

I should have been more specific... I meant that I still haven't had mine shipped from Zavvi yet. Wondered if anyone had received their copy from Zavvi?
Still hasn't shipped? Wow, that's really poor on their part.

I'd understand perhaps if they were holding back stock until they'd figured out if Lionsgate were going to resolve anything, but you'd think that they'd contact the customers to let them know in that case.
If you still want the Steelbook, I'd do what tenderheartbear suggested & cancel your Zavvi order then re-order via Amazon, it's cheaper there now too (unless you had a discount applied or something).

The gf got tired of waiting. She cancelled her Zavvi preoder and picked one up from HMV instead.

Considering she's not really into steels as much as me, she was surprisingly narked to see the spine not match the first 2!

I get this when the price drops

The Zavvi orders shipped will be the same as what others got from amazon/hmv and other shops it will be no different no title on the spine

Last edited: