Release date: August 23, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $25.99
Notes: Confirmed title on spine.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-Ordered this, hope it's a different Artwork than the WWA Steel, or overseas retailer that have it so far...

Marvel Steels are always a let down, just hope that Universal will grace us with a nicer Quality Finish (n):dunno:

image.jpg

Showing on BB US with title on the spine, but Steelbook's and FA's IG showing w/o spine title.. Hoping we get the TITLE..

Last edited:
I hate to give my opinion on a movie as taste is subjective, but as much as I was looking forward to this, after seeing it, I cancelled my pre-order right a way. Even with the few minutes extra for the extended edition which I am a sucker for, I am passing on this release.

I have many version of the steel for the first movie and wanted to add to my collection but there is something in this movie which I found so corny that I cannot get over it. CGI really nice except at one scene and it was just too corny for me to own even the blu-ray slipcover. I just don't understand that even if the movie is so so, to keep that corny CGI scene in the movie which I find ruins it all.

I am seriously passing on this release for that just 1 corny scene. If it weren't for that, even if its not the greatest movie, I would have ordered a couple of different steel.

So... picked this up today... And there was no Digital Copy included in mine... this happen to anyone else? or am I just unluckly?

So... picked this up today... And there was no Digital Copy included in mine... this happen to anyone else? or am I just unluckly?
It's been brought up on the official Best Buy Canada forums. Still waiting to hear for an official response.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw