Live 12pm UK time Black Friday 11/28

Release date: March 9, 2015
Purchase link: The Imitation game
Price: £19.99
Notes: Matte finish

11048000-1417112585-881497.jpg

11048000-1417112611-751436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got this brand new for only 15 pound. dunno where he got it, but i grab it fast :D View attachment 356996

This steelbook was available for months for only 11€ after it was Out of Stock several times before. Just recently the price on zavvi was increased to 35€. I expect it to go down in price again significantly soon. I actually like the steelbook and the movie is quite good too!!

This steelbook was available for months for only 11€ after it was Out of Stock several times before. Just recently the price on zavvi was increased to 35€. I expect it to go down in price again significantly soon. I actually like the steelbook and the movie is quite good too!!

just a word of warning on this one make of it what you will.
the image is ver low res in hand and has been badly cropped from the orginal art shown. i have this and many complained on the quality of this particular steel.

basil :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: j4c0
ooh i see, so now i know why he is selling is such cheap price. the seller is selling this with some quids on hands haha. but i got it from my local internet seller in my country. sadly zavvi can't shipped to my country

This has been in/out of stock at various stages over the past 3 years with long periods of out of stock
When price is very high like it is now at £29.99 that usually means it's very low stock can be as low as 1 and rarely will see a price drop unless they somehow manage to get lot more stock from somewhere
It's similar to what you see on ebay with resellers it's zavvi version of this :rofl:

Last edited:
Thanks.....again for €11......