Live 12pm UK time Black Friday 11/28

Release date: March 9, 2015
Purchase link: The Imitation game
Price: £19.99
Notes: Matte finish

11048000-1417112585-881497.jpg

11048000-1417112611-751436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the date changed, I saw an advert saying it's out 9 march but then in our account it says despatch sometime in June?

Has the date changed, I saw an advert saying it's out 9 march but then in our account it says despatch sometime in June?
March 9th is still the release date. Zavvi only modified the date a few weeks ago on the steelbook page when the blu-ray release date for UK was confirmed. There was no release date set by the distributor when the steelbook was originally posted on Zavvi's website, that is why they posted the release date as June 30th. The date just hasn't been updated the order page.
It will ship out Friday or Monday.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flash
I just hope it is that cover. I saw a variation on this cover out there.
It had the machine background with BC's big melon in front.
Please, no big head cover!:facepalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: goufcustom
I'm guessing there's been a delay with this one, though it's unusual for Zavvi not to email. Hmm.
You will only start getting sorry emails after Monday 9th if its not shipped by Monday
Its most likely going to be shipped on Monday or there is a delay with stock arriving from StudioCanal
They will either ship it on Monday or Tue/Wed or change the release date to following Monday 16th or another date

With steelbooks the release date can end up different to standard release due to production issues and delays in despatching stock to a retailer or can be on purpose delays due to payment issues between the distributor and retailer

Got my dispatched email earlier this morning. And im really looking forward to watching this one as i haven't seen it yet.