The Incredible Hulk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #30) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't recall a Blufans Marvel release go this slow. Is it the art? The art on the Full Slip? The fact that it's the Incredible Hulk that it's not as popular? Because it's 4K only in the 1/4 slip?

Or that 4K seems to have driven up the prices?

Just curious. I thought that Blufans Marvel was a must have.

There's a 4K disc in every edition no?

For me this is the first Blufans MCU release I'm not one-clicking, I think Blufans have done a reasonable job given the lack of artwork but I just couldn't justify more than one copy for this film so went with just for the 1/4 slip as they're the only ones I open anyway

So yeah for me it's more due to the film itself why I'm not going crazy for it

Make no mistake I'll be back to my one clicking ways for Antman and the Wasp, Captain Marvel, Avengers Endgame and when they finally come Ironman 2 & 3 :naughty:

Reactions: Stygian
Can't recall a Blufans Marvel release go this slow. Is it the art? The art on the Full Slip? The fact that it's the Incredible Hulk that it's not as popular? Because it's 4K only in the 1/4 slip?

I think just because the artwork is quite limited for a Marvel film, and lets be honest.... it's not the Hulk film with Mark Ruffalo that we all want to see is it. Part of me almost settled for getting the 1/4 slip.

Reactions: Stygian
Any idea of the audio set in the 4K disk yet?

if normal 4k uhd should be

The Incredible Hulk is delivered with a storming DTS:X HD immersive audio track founded upon an already impressive DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 which does a great job at bringing the Hulk's second solo outing to life with aplomb.

Last edited by a moderator:

I skipped this. But it has more to do with the movie itself. I really don’t like it.
I don’t own it on any form of media.

bloomin heck this is selling well :hilarious:
first one can remember that hasnt sold out within 12 hours, only been about 40 hours odd so far.
think blufans may have cocked up by making so may editions 4k only, should have at least had a normal bluray as well in all the editions to cover everyone.

left to buy
oc 44
dl 2
1/4 - 40

basil :thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84
bloomin heck this is selling well :hilarious:
first one can remember that hasnt sold out within 12 hours, only been about 40 hours odd so far.
think blufans may have cocked up by making so may editions 4k only, should have at least had a normal bluray as well in all the editions to cover everyone.

left to buy
oc 44
dl 2
1/4 - 40

basil :thumbs:
It's not the 4k issue that's mainly stopping people ordering. It's the movie itself!

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
I think the movie is still pretty good. Its just that its the red headed step child of the MCU given that its Norton's only appearance really and Ruffalo has been hulk basically in the MCU

I'm sure its like Garfield as Spiderman now. Granted I liked his spiderman, esp #1 ... but its Tom Holland now. Maybe if Garfield would have stayed on and least completed a trilogy it would get more respect in the end like the original spiderman trilogy.

Yeah I don't think there's a problem with the movie.

I remember my play.com horizontal steelbook sold for triple the original price on eBay when I upgraded to Novas one. So there's definitely demand for it......

Reactions: Wreck
I think people are overthinking the sales for this.

If you are a Blufans completionist then you are going to buy it.
If you are a Marvel Blufans completionist then you are going to buy it.

Betwen both of the above only then this will sell out.

As far as the film goes, it's subjective like everything so you can't say one way or the other why people are buying or not buying. Maybe cost is an issue approaching summer? Maybe other releases are more important and this goes on the back burner?
I think overall it has a place in MCU steelbook collections because, simply, it's part of the MCU.
There's no denying that this movie is frowned upon because it's not Mark Ruffallo but it was the second film to come along in 10 years worth of MCU movies so with its slight inconsistency it may be taking a backlash. It personally doesn't feature in my top 10 of MCU movies but it's still an 'ok' film that plays its part in the wider universe.

This Blufans release looks the best to date imo, and yea most people grabbed Nova's. A nicely presented set but lets not lose sight of the fact that recycled artwork from releases before this one on top of already owning it from another steel retailer may slow this down for sales but it will still sell out regardless.

We waited ages for a Blufans release of this to come along and the other IH steels released in dribs n drabs so surely having the option to buy this is better than not. You've lost nothing.