The Incredible Hulk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #30) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah. Remember- this has to be approved by the studio. And they are probably gonna be in favor of a design based on their in-house art.

It's my understanding that, as of 2011, Disney has been in charge of the marketing and distribution side of the MCU. IIRC, it seems like it was right around that time that they started to really crack down on what cover art could be used on their SteelBooks. Could this be Disney's doing?

Hmm I wonder who has final say on the approval for artwork, Disney or Universal. Because technically Universal has the rights to distribute solo Hulk films. Not sure if that applies to home media.

Hmm I wonder who has final say on the approval for artwork, Disney or Universal. Because technically Universal has the rights to distribute solo Hulk films. Not sure if that applies to home media.
Universal retained the distribution rights as well as the rights to first refusal to distribute future Hulk films
Home Media distribution rights of The Incredible Hulk 2008 film is with Universal

MarvelDisney could do a new Hulk solo film if universal decide to pass on the rights to distribute a future new hulk solo film

Even if this happens the 2003 and 2008 films the home media distribution rights is still with Universal unless they sell the home media distributions rights
to Disney and so far that has not happened

Marvel purchased the rights of the character, but Universal retained the distribution rights for The Incredible Hulk

For now Marvel can only use the character in one of their Marvel Cinematic Universe films but not a new solo film of the hulk unless universal pass on the rights to a new film

Last edited:
Universal retained the distribution rights as well as the rights to first refusal to distribute future Hulk films
Home Media distribution rights of The Incredible Hulk 2008 film is with Universal

MarvelDisney could do a new Hulk solo film if universal decide to pass on the rights to distribute a future new hulk solo film

Even if this happens the 2003 and 2008 films the home media distribution rights is still with Universal unless they sell the home media distributions rights
to Disney and so far that has not happened

Marvel purchased the rights of the character, but Universal retained the distribution rights for The Incredible Hulk

For now Marvel can only use the character in one of their Marvel Cinematic Universe films but not a new solo film of the hulk unless universal pass on the rights to a new film

So that means Disney has no say in artwork for this release? If so I think that's brilliant as Universal's Steelbooks are usually very nice :D

Reactions: psychoscot
Yep totally down for all variants from both retailers BF & Nova, Hulk is my fav Marvel character and having sold Play's unpleasant variant long time ago these will be smashing my Marvel steelbook shelf BIG time!! :p

It would be nice to get a release for this next year a great way to start hopefully, to many orders at the moment and plus where approaching to end of the year don't want parcels missing.