Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Limited to 2,000

I wonder out of the 2,000 how many will be allocated to group buys
The Group Buy will be mad and close quickly but I will get my request in as long as I'm available when going live

My only slight concern been 2,000 is this been made in China or Denmark as we have seen recently Scanavo China quality control has not been the best recently

I look forward to seeing the artwork and what the lenti or full slip looks like

Whats a GB ? where is it ? What time will the GB start ? Who will host the GB ? How much is it to join a GB ? Is the GB ready yet ? Define GB ?
There will a GB at the usual BD forum and possible one at HDN

Its a bit early yet for the GB to be listed but it should soon but I would say the amount available will be lot less than previous Blufans Group Buys

You will see info been posted as soon as a Group Buy announcement is made the thread will go mega active :rofl:

Limited to 2,000

I wonder out of the 2,000 how many will be allocated to group buys
The Group Buy will be mad and close quickly but I will get my request in as long as I'm available when going live

My only slight concern been 2,000 is this been made in China or Denmark as we have seen recently Scanavo China quality control has not been the best recently

I look forward to seeing the artwork and what the lenti or full slip looks like

Ah yes the Scanavo China, that refused to make full gloss steels for Cap 1, Cap 2, Thor or Thor 2. They don't work on the principle that the customer gets what they want, they work on the principle of we will do what we like and you will just have to lump it!

There will a GB at the usual BD forum and possible one at HDN

Its a bit early yet for the GB to be listed but it should soon but I would say the amount available will be lot less than previous Blufans Group Buys

You will see info been posted as soon as a Group Buy announcement is made the thread will go mega active :rofl:
Believe it or not- there are plenty of us here who have never bought on BD forums GBs.
So when you say stuff like "the usual place" I have no idea where you mean.
(I know BD forums- I just don't hang there very much. It is kinda low rent.)

Reactions: Marina Blue
Believe it or not- there are plenty of us here who have never bought on BD forums GBs.
That's fine if you don't use other websites

Up to recently though that's were the majority of collectors have being getting a Blufans GB from the BD Website

HDN have only just recently got back to having a GB for Blufans releases after a period of not having any Blufans group buys

Its a choice now for collectors that they can get a release so its up to a collector to choose which site to use
If they prefer to use HDN that's brilliant but if they miss out on HDN group buy they have other options
With this release its going to be limited either way which site you use

I will be getting this if I can get a copy requested when it goes live

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95

Well it would have been a matter of confusion if he said "usual forum" but he specifically said usual BD forum and that's as specific as you can get on this site in regards to other forum.

that's good when sourcing hard to get steelbooks, less competition...

a lot of us came from there, some established this wonderful site, because "the usual place" was and is low rent (my words and perception). :LOL:

Reactions: C.C. 95
FINALLY!!!! Definitely T I Hulk :hulk: steelbook edition to get. The UK art is the best for this movie but I didn't like horizontal artworks on steelbooks and the comic art is ok....but for me is "the comic" collection, that's it. This one needs the same art as the UK but vertical position, spot-gloss, debossed tittle only and of course...... a nice Bruce B change to Hulk :hulk: motion lenticular slip (stop :sleep: dreaming) :wow:.

Ah yes the Scanavo China, that refused to make full gloss steels for Cap 1, Cap 2, Thor or Thor 2. They don't work on the principle that the customer gets what they want, they work on the principle of we will do what we like and you will just have to lump it!

Oh yeah, Scanavo the scapegoat as always. Trust me they work on the principal that if you will PAY for it ... you will GET it.

Anyways ... yeah we'll have Hulk GB ... will have all the marvels.

wow I'm psyched about this!! anyway I really love to hear all these new coming titles announcements but I think Blufans should be focusing on their pending releases and have them be released on time (of course with great quality control) as other retailers....