The Incredible Hulk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #30) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's Incredible Hulk
100% purchase I missed out on the Play version kept delaying in getting it and prices are crazy now

We just need Blufans to also do Iron Man 2 (2 Disc) and Iron Man 3 (2D/3D) so the Blufans Iron Man Marvel set be complete

I already have Blufans
Iron Man
Thor
Captain America

The Avengers would be nice also but I already have The HMV/Zavvi/Nova releases
The Nova one been fantastic so I'm not bothered if it's gets a Blufans release or not

Interesting.... I could do with relaxing my scratched play.com steelbook.
It of course would have to be a verticle orientated art though!

Is there a reason everyone thinks it's Hulk versus IM2 or Avengers?

Take a look at this thread here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/blufans-2015-summer-quiz.66631/

(lack of participation here on HDN is disappointing. Maybe because no prizes to give out compared to the other site...)

From day 3 hints: BE30 No Oscar or Golden Globe Award nomination.
Both IM2 and Avengers were nominated for "Best Achievement in Visual Effects" Oscar award.

From the day 5 hints it should be something very special!

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: littleprince32
Take a look at this thread here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/blufans-2015-summer-quiz.66631/

(lack of participation here on HDN is disappointing. Maybe because no prizes to give out compared to the other site...)

From day 3 hints: BE30 No Oscar or Golden Globe Award nomination.
Both IM2 and Avengers were nominated for "Best Achievement in Visual Effects" Oscar award.

From the day 5 hints it should be something very special!
I think the lack of participation was because no one really knew about that thread here. I would've got into it if I knew about it earlier. :)