The Incredible Hulk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #30) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was originally 2.5k but apparently it's now been increased to 2.8k due to demand
I know they want as much cash as possible but I feel like Blufans has been good as far as keeping print runs lower on big releases. They certainly sometimes have do 4000 copies on some titles so I guess I shouldn't complain even at 2.8K. Like Spider-Man Spider Verse they stated will only get a 2K release, I hope that stays that way. I like steelbooks to be somewhat limited, there are plenty of steelbooks from HMV, Amazon, Zavvi, Best Buy and so on where they have big volume steelbook print runs. There need to be a number of limited releases IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Spider-Verse at 2000 is a mistake now. With the way the 4K WWA steelbooks from Canada and the UK are selling on eBay right now Blufans could easily sell 4000 of them. Spider-Verse 4K is already selling at $50.00 above retail 2 days after release on eBay in Canada.

I know they want as much cash as possible but I feel like Blufans has been good as far as keeping print runs lower on big releases. They certainly sometimes have do 4000 copies on some titles so I guess I shouldn't complain even at 2.8K. Like Spider-Man Spider Verse they stated will only get a 2K release, I hope that stays that way. I like steelbooks to be somewhat limited, there are plenty of steelbooks from HMV, Amazon, Zavvi, Best Buy and so on where they have big volume steelbook print runs. There need to be a number of limited releases IMO.
I agree. A couple other upcoming releases are also at 2k and I too hope they stick to them.

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Spider-Verse at 2000 is a mistake now. With the way the 4K WWA steelbooks from Canada and the UK are selling on eBay right now Blufans could easily sell 4000 of them. Spider-Verse 4K is already selling at $50.00 above retail 2 days after release on eBay in Canada.
On the flip side it would be a mistake if they make it a habit to modify their print runs. They are the most collectible, in part, because they keep their print runs low, for the most part. Recently with BP and IW they increased print runs quite a lot and there have been an assortment of problems with those.
The less there are three more we will want them. The whole point of premium retailers is that they offer exclusivity.

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
On the flip side it would be a mistake if they make it a habit to modify their print runs. They are the most collectible, in part, because they keep their print runs low, for the most part. Recently with BP and IW they increased print runs quite a lot and there have been an assortment of problems with those.
The less there are three more we will want them. The whole point of premium retailers is that they offer exclusivity.
I agree Blufans have released alot of Exclusives that they could have increased the print runs but didn't because if they put every release with demand at 4K Print Runs they become less collectable. Even just recently with Thor Ragnarok they didn't do it even though they knew they could have done 4K on that. The Original Marvel Releases are 2K CA 1 and 2, Thor 1 and 2. Iron Man and GOTG 1 and 2 they did the full 4K so they sometime go with full run.

If you wanted a copy to get a copy of Spider Verse from Best Buy CA or from one of the UK retailers like HMV that would not have been an issue, should have had plenty of time to preorder a copy. I forgot about it myself but I wasn't worried because I wanted the Blufans verision whether I get a copy as Preorder or if I have to pay more later.

OK but just remember that when I snag your copy of Spider-Verse to go beside the copy of La La Land I got in the Manta sale. ;)
I'm kidding of course. I didn't get La La Land.

But at 2,000 copies I believe Spider-Verse is going to go very fast.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
OK but just remember that when I snag your copy of Spider-Verse to go beside the copy of La La Land I got in the Manta sale. ;)

But at 2,000 copies I believe Spider-Verse is going to go very fast.
considering the Blufans Spiderverse is likely to be one of the few editions with a 3D disc, it could easily be a bloodbath - releases such as that could do with being higher purely as many, like myself, will be after it for the 3D steelbook option, regardless of artwork and other extras.
There appear to be more options for 4K than 3D for this release(pretty sure there are 4k ameray's for example)

2000 on spidey is a bad idea.

But for Hulk its not so bad.
Its one of the lesser MCU movies, has had premium and standard steelbook releases from other retailers so many people(again, myself included) already have a copy so will not be fighting for a copy of this.

no idea how BF work out the numbers for releases as it seems they dont consider what else is out there and adjust accordingly to keep it limited enough but not to the point it will sell for double/triple on the secondary market.
IMO, if 2/3 of the people wanting, get a copy, then its limited enough whilst satifying the majority.

considering the Blufans Spiderverse is likely to be one of the few editions with a 3D disc, it could easily be a bloodbath - releases such as that could do with being higher purely as many, like myself, will be after it for the 3D steelbook option, regardless of artwork and other extras.
There appear to be more options for 4K than 3D for this release(pretty sure there are 4k ameray's for example)

Its one of the lesser MCU movies, has had premium and standard steelbook releases from other retailers so many people(again, myself included) already have a copy so will not be fighting for a copy of this.

no idea how BF work out the numbers for releases as it seems they dont consider what else is out there and adjust accordingly to keep it limited enough but not to the point it will sell for double/triple on the secondary market.
IMO, if 2/3 of the people wanting, get a copy, then its limited enough whilst satifying the majority.

Well some of the Black Panther and certainly the Thor Ragnarok were selling well above what retail cost, especially Thor for those Double Lentis and Box Sets. The value of those Boxsets has gone up even more i think when that came out they were going for like $350. I just checked cause i was curious there over $400 now. That was a particularly amazing release, very glad I don't have to pay a premium for that. But yes Spiderverse will sell out very quickly I don't care what the art is it will sell out within a few minutes I would guess. We shall see.
I missed that Mantalab sale dammit I would have gotten one of those Lala Land 1/4 slips, I picked up a Planet of Apes One Click but I would have also grabbed one other I can't remember. Where was that posted? I certainly missed out on that :(

Well some of the Black Panther and certainly the Thor Ragnarok were selling well above what retail cost, especially Thor for those Double Lentis and Box Sets. The value of those Boxsets has gone up even more i think when that came out they were going for like $350. I just checked cause i was curious there over $400 now. That was a particularly amazing release, very glad I don't have to pay a premium for that. But yes Spiderverse will sell out very quickly I don't care what the art is it will sell out within a few minutes I would guess. We shall see.
I missed that Mantalab sale dammit I would have gotten one of those Lala Land 1/4 slips, I picked up a Planet of Apes One Click but I would have also grabbed one other I can't remember. Where was that posted? I certainly missed out on that :(
Ragnorok had high demand but most people who wanted Black Panther got their copy. I know there weren’t many on here that missed out and copies were available via GB’s for a few days or even a week after it went live. I recall copies still floating around by the start of the next week and they went live over the weekend.
Ragnorok I don’t think lasted more than the first day.

AM pretty sure it was state that BP had a higher print run(yet despite that there are a fair few on eBay for well above cost price)

The Manta sale I caught by chance on twitter maybe 10 hrs before it went live.
It was listed on their Facebook maybe the day before so it was a bit last minute. I stayed up until 4am on the chance of IB and DP2 getting restocked which thankfully they did.
There was no list for what was restocked ahead of time, just 2018/2019 restocks. That’s all they said pretty much and it seems most if not all titles had an edition or more available again.
It’s a shame there wasn’t more notice and I feel bad for not posting ahead but didn’t want to get peoples hopes up as I didn’t know what was going live(plus which threads would I post it in?)
Made sure I shared it once I knew albeit in the thread for titles I ordered.

Ah well.

There is always ebay(prices flucuate so if you have patience you’ll get what you want for the price you want, it near enough)

Reactions: Jaxxx

All 4 Fillmarena steelbook editions of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse will include 3D disc as will the FAC Edition

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
But notice how I didn't say, oh I wish Manta hadn't limited the 1/4 slip of LLL to 300, if only they had 500 of them...

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian