The Incredible Hulk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #30) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I broke my consecutive streak of Blufans DL for this one.. for some reason, I wasn't feeling the artwork for it.. Settled to FS instead.

@Wreck you had any info from blufans on captain marvel and endgame?
just captain marvel be out july 15th and would like to know option to cancel wwa or if blufans are firmly stuck with no idea atm?
and endgame leaked date of aug 14th just found
i know from kev alot of existing titles arent happening till winter but an idea whats happening for those 2 above would be nice and if you have not heard is there any chance you could ask? so can plan a little bit.

many thanks in advance
basil :thumbs:

Hi Steelbook friends
I can not get along here! I do not know how I sell the sales for: Spider-Man: Homecoming Double Lenticular
Blufans find? Can someone help me please?
Thomas

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
@Wreck you had any info from blufans on captain marvel and endgame?
just captain marvel be out july 15th and would like to know option to cancel wwa or if blufans are firmly stuck with no idea atm?
and endgame leaked date of aug 14th just found
i know from kev alot of existing titles arent happening till winter but an idea whats happening for those 2 above would be nice and if you have not heard is there any chance you could ask? so can plan a little bit.

many thanks in advance
basil :thumbs:
those 2 are in limbo with others to.
Right now focus on Sony/Universal and OAB

• Informative
Reactions: Basil and dfoles
I for one am glad that BF are moving forward with 4K. I enjoy 3D, but to be honest since I upgraded to 4K I barely watch any 3D anymore. 4K is definitely the way forward. My new 135” Silver Ticket Screen arrived yesterday and boy does The Incredible Hulk 4K looks spectacular on it.
15716EA0-BA2C-4C41-905C-9B5B8D16C70B.jpeg
1E0FCA60-CA46-4E3A-A3F6-B9E49DBCAD1C.jpeg

Last edited:
Received my 1/4 Slip from @DMD4k today (thx buddy :kiss:). Freaking wow! I am not (100%) sure if I know every BF Steelbook but this is definitly my personal favourite now.
Love the embossed blank metal title and the colors are amazing. I know we have seen the artwork about 10 times before, but that is the best realization I can imagine. Beautiful! :drool:

Gorgeous edition in hand. The lenti is really sharp and the steelbook itself is stunning. Really happy with it. Can never go wrong with Blufans WEA's!!

View attachment 434465 View attachment 434466 View attachment 434460 View attachment 434461 View attachment 434462
View attachment 434467 View attachment 434464 View attachment 434463
Good to see you got your order
I'm still waiting for my Blufans DL to arrive in Ireland

Tracking keeps changing back and forward between Leave Shanghai for Dublin Air/Road Hub on 2019-06-09 to Left Shanghai Airport on 2019-06-10

Today tracking it's showing Leave Shanghai for Dublin Air/Road Hub on 2019-06-09

What date did your Blufans order leave china