Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you got your order
I'm still waiting for my Blufans DL to arrive in Ireland

Tracking keeps changing back and forward between Leave Shanghai for Dublin Air/Road Hub on 2019-06-09 to Left Shanghai Airport on 2019-06-10

Today tracking it's showing Leave Shanghai for Dublin Air/Road Hub on 2019-06-09

What date did your Blufans order leave china

Mine left Shanghai for Dublin on
2019-06-08 22:30

It spent the last two days in that new bloody sorting hub in Dublin!

Reactions: paulboland
I for one am glad that BF are moving forward with 4K. I enjoy 3D, but to be honest since I upgraded to 4K I barely watch any 3D anymore. 4K is definitely the way forward. My new 135” Silver Ticket Screen arrived yesterday and boy does The Incredible Hulk 4K looks spectacular on it.View attachment 434407View attachment 434408
Not to attack you, just my opinion, I think you need to lower the red a little bit.

Received my 1/4 Slip from @DMD4k today (thx buddy :kiss:). Freaking wow! I am not (100%) sure if I know every BF Steelbook but this is definitly my personal favourite now.
Love the embossed blank metal title and the colors are amazing. I know we have seen the artwork about 10 times before, but that is the best realization I can imagine. Beautiful! :drool:
It's a gorgeous steel for sure. Glad you like it this much.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Well I wont post them publicly. In the future when i do the hosting then i can add the tracking # to your purchase in the system. I cant do that with this one.
If you need a tracking # for a DL then PM ... other stuff is still coming.
if you live in the USA you can sign up for free at usps.com to alerts for your address either by email/text .... by example I get a text when any blufans hit chicago and then subsequent ones as it gets closer to me for delivery.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
DL, SL and 1/4 slip tracking numbers have been posted already.

Still waiting on One Click tracking numbers before people start worrying