Last edited by a moderator:
My DL finially arrived in Ireland this evening
Delivery will be tomorrow morning

Looking forward to unboxing this release as steelbook looks fantastic

Wow! What took so long?

Yours shipped the day after mine right?
Not got a clue
I will take a guess did not leave china on the 9th/10th but was at a later time

Sometimes not enough room on aircraft that day can cause parcels be postponed to different depature timeframe

Not got a clue
I will take a guess did not leave china on the 9th/10th but was at a later time

Sometimes not enough room on aircraft that day can cause parcels be postponed to different depature timeframe

Really bizarre... I checked my tracking about a week ago and it showed being in the UK. Following that for days tracking wasn't showing up for me at all. Then yesterday tracking showed parcels back in China leaving terminal etc.

Kudos to Blufans for doing a real nice job on the double lenti edition for a release that I thought would be somewhat anti-climactic. They took a real long time to finalize this one. I felt like the girl who has to wait 6 years for the guy to commit to marry her.:cheers:

happy days. :) this has arrived, and i am pleased to say i escaped the perenniel blufans mailing roulette and damage suffered by @tanokike - jeez, mate, sorry to see that :pain:. but i know the folks here at HDN will see you right. :thumbs:

speaking of which, if this is to be The Last Hosted @cooey GB, thank you, sir :thanks:, for this and hosting all your other GBs over the years. :thumbs: :notworthy: :notworthy: it's a lot of time and effort, usually without much thanks. you have helped me get so many releases i would have otherwise missed. cheers. :happy:

ok, on to this release. :watch:
View media item 26554
slip
first thing to say is that they have done well with limited artwork. and that my actual camera is clearly much better than my lousy phone camera for the videos. apologies in advance. agree that they should have used the 'old school' blufans logo. here's some shots of the sticker, creds, and spine:
slip front. the front cover is super sharp, a really good image well treated. Spoiler for static, below for video:

the lenti is much sharper than this video - don't know why it's so indistinct, must have been on vaseline mode:
View media item 26548
the slip rear cover is as good as they could do with a large, single, mainly brown image. Spoiler for static, below for video:
View media item 26546
overall, you get a good combo of images with the full package, a minor shame the steel and slip covers are basically the same:
steelbook
it's a good one :woot:. super demarcated embossing on the Abomination and the title. full gloss. lovely. :) inside artwork is fine, also.
booklet
standard still shots from the film in the booklet, pretty average, livened up by a number of on-set shots:
overall, i think this is a pretty good release, considering what they had to work with. if the 4K lenti had been in place of the Abomination lento, here, that would have been aces. but, overall...