The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Play.com exclusive steelbook
Part of the Universal 100th Anniversary Wave.
Release Date: May 28th, 2012
Purchase link:
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...ion-Play-com-Exclusive-Steelbook/Product.html

Thanks Wreck for the hi-res pics:
attachment.php

Other arts:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual pics: (thanks to Megabee!)
yukhulkinc1.jpg

yukhulkinc2.jpg

yukhulkinc3.jpg

yukhulkinc4.jpg

Attachments

• hulk2008.jpg
    hulk2008.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 601
  • hulk2008-back.jpg
    hulk2008-back.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 427
  • hulk2008inside.jpg
    hulk2008inside.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 394
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Not enouth place in the row. So i had to sort out ;) Also IM 1 play.com ist sitting in the shelf as i think that IM 2 matches better with the Blufans Lenti. Plus, i prefer the Blufans Lenti over the Kimchi [emoji14]

Im holding off on this steel. Hopefully in the near future (this year?) there will be a rerelease of TIH with new art :3
Maybe im waiting in vain but still :p

Im holding off on this steel. Hopefully in the near future (this year?) there will be a rerelease of TIH with new art :3
Maybe im waiting in vain but still :p
Likewise, been holding off buying this- It's the horizontal design that puts me off.
On a similar topic, would still love to see a Ruffalo solo Hulk film...

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I remember owning loads of these that were left overs from sourcing to members that couldn't get one. It was £9.99 and I could not even get rid of the overstock I had until a long time. It took a while for this to finally go oos. Many disliked the horizontal steel. I was never impressed with this and always hoped a reprint would come out. I am confused why this and The Thing also horizontal goes for rediculous prices. For those don't have it, you never know there might be another release. As lgans says patience is virtue. IMO one of the most overrated steels that have shot up in value.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: lgans316
Kind of difficult to get this one sealed at a fair price, I've seen quite a few sold for less without the J-Card and some with damages, The Hulk was easy to get for a fair price but the movie is not liked as much as this version of Hulk. I'm hopeful that an asian steelbook retailer will get their hands on this one and give it the full works, if not then I'm going to hunt this one down, it's on my list.

I'm sorry for asking here, but I am not sure where else is best to ask to be honest.

Does anyone have or know where I can get the j-card/paper slip for this steelbook please?