Zavvi
Base

Vote for artwork here

Option 1:
option 1.jpg

Option 2:
option 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you paid GBP 18.25 for this on Amazon you might like to try what I did earlier today - I emailed them to say that only two days (on Wednesday) after release the price has dropped to GBP 16.99 and would they consider a refund of the balance? They did consider it and they did refund the balance.

Snagged the HDN exclusive, can't wait to get my shipping email
Hadn't heard of this. Please advise what is the difference between this exclusive and the standard edition and if this is a 'Seven Psychopaths' type of thing. Thanks in advance.

Hadn't heard of this. Please advise what is the difference between this exclusive and the standard edition and if this is a 'Seven Psychopaths' type of thing. Thanks in advance.

This is exactly a 'Seven Psychopaths' type of thing. It's #2. Art cards and stickers, I believe is the main difference.

Region Free
Debossed
Sticker on front (features Ninja logo and movie title logo)
Collector's Edition Individually Numbered (sticker on back)
Screen Printed Art Card Certificate (custom design) 6 color screen print on yellow premium paper
Bonus surprise sticker in shipping box (first ever ... you'll see)
Release Date: June 8th 2015
Official studio approved release. :)
#ninjastrong #ninjaspirit

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...n-2-the-interview-blu-ray-steelbook-uk.65767/

Last edited:
Anyone had their orders dispatched from Zoom?

Nope! Waiting for their customer service team to get back to me

Edit:
Apparently it was dispatched to meet the release the date, it MUST have got lost in the post so they are sending out another one. Sounds incredibly fishy to me

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
just wondering if anyone actually got their copy from zoom as i have opened a dispute through paypal as i have not received my order and asked for refund and have not received that either since my order i keep getting spoof emails trying to get my paypal info so think store is doggy just wondering if any one has had a similar problem