option 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Ahh man I'm happy this is getting a steelbook release but yeah not at that price.

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
i was about too say hoooooooowwwwww muuuuuccccchhh? nfi for me easy pass seems sony trying to use internet issue hype to make some money back.

basil :thumbs:

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
just looked at normal price of blu ray £24.99, they are so goona bomb with prices like that, they must think people are really really stupid the hype wasn't that wonderful too justify prices for a so so film don't think this is even filmed in 3d was it so more than likely will be a 1 disc film they are trying to rip people off with. if so i really really hope they lose huge amounts of money with it they deserve nothing less!

basil (n)(n)(n)

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
I hope the price drops. Amazon sometimes list them high then bring the price down but the standard bluray is £24.99 on Amazon

@Basil beat me by a sec lol

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles and Basil

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Let me know when this hits the £9.99-£12.99 sweet spot and I'll bite then.

This could have a super interesting documentary or something about the whole incident. Would love to know more of the personal side of things.

Genocide

You can't stop what's coming
Premium Supporter
Jul 31, 2012
Spain
just looked at normal price of blu ray £24.99, they are so goona bomb with prices like that, they must think people are really really stupid the hype wasn't that wonderful too justify prices for a so so film don't think this is even filmed in 3d was it so more than likely will be a 1 disc film they are trying to rip people off with. if so i really really hope they lose huge amounts of money with it they deserve nothing less!

basil (n)(n)(n)

The normal blu ray cost 9,99€ on amazon.fr if somebody cares :)