Zavvi
Base

Vote for artwork here

Option 1:
option 1.jpg

Option 2:
option 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I also liked it, but I also liked This is The End. And pretty much anything else Seth Rogen has done.

Except for Funny People. That movie was so awkward...

Reactions: Flloydo
The Interview, best marketing stunt of all time.
Bet some will even buy it at the heart stopping price it is currently listed at.
I don't know- Didn't the 'marketing stunt' end up costing the film mega bucks due to it not being properly released in cinemas? Sure, it might be out now, but the hype train has long departed, and personally don't think many people care to see it now- the home release by Sony wasn't exactly a raging success either was it??

• Informative
Reactions: LloydJBailey
I don't know- Didn't the 'marketing stunt' end up costing the film mega bucks due to it not being properly released in cinemas? Sure, it might be out now, but the hype train has long departed, and personally don't think many people care to see it now- the home release by Sony wasn't exactly a raging success either was it??
yes i was a marketing stunt they leak there own emails and get sued and amy pasc
Personally I also liked it, but I also liked This is The End. And pretty much anything else Seth Rogen has done.

Except for Funny People. That movie was so awkward...
funny people was ok first time i found it boring second i enjoyed it more abit weird

Watched this over the weekend and I quite enjoyed it. If this hits £9.99 I'll buy the Steelbook but will probably settle for the US amaray

Reactions: RekLess
not seen it all, kinda stayed away from it due to all the press it was getting (press for stupid reasons....)

I am sure the price will drop, heard very mixed reviews about the movie from some friends

Why are people pre ordering at this price? Your not setting a very good example plus your basically saying to Amazon that this price is acceptable meaning they will possibly not lower the price that much. Speak with your wallets and cancel your orders and order again once the price becomes decent.
Now I know Amazon list items high and then usually drop them but with all the history this release has im starting to believe this might not drop by much.
people who have pre ordered this are not doing fans of the film or steelbook collectors any favours

Why are people pre ordering at this price? Your not setting a very good example plus your basically saying to Amazon that this price is acceptable meaning they will possibly not lower the price that much. Speak with your wallets and cancel your orders and order again once the price becomes decent.
Now I know Amazon list items high and then usually drop them but with all the history this release has im starting to believe this might not drop by much.
people who have pre ordered this are not doing fans of the film or steelbook collectors any favours

Price is just a placeholder, Mate. They will not necessarily keep the price up if the masses refuse to buy. I am a minority and have no intention of starting an anarchistic approach.

Reactions: Flloydo
ORDERED BUT THAT PRICE IS INSANE
Just don't order it then until it drops :rolleyes:

I agree with Flloydo above. This is why they try this kind of extortion in the first place, because they see people placing orders and they think they'll get away with it.

If nobody preorders at a silly price, it will drop much faster and benefit everyone :banghead:

Price is just a placeholder, Mate. They will not necessarily keep the price up if the masses refuse to buy. I am a minority and have no intention of starting an anarchistic approach.

If you go back to the first page you will see that I also stated that Amazon always to this like you have just said but in this instance is much higher than what they usually price them at originally also I see it as them doing research on how many people order at the original asking price (and with any title they place on place holder prices) to work out if they can up the price a bit and see what they can get away with. I know this will drop slightly but if people are pre ordering this it will minimize the chances of a more realistic price drop. I never order from Amazon straight away anyway and I always wait past the first hurdle until they drop the price and then I work out who has the better price.
Also wont this appear on other sites like zavvi and in HMV? Can't see it being an Amazon exclusive