Zavvi
Base

Vote for artwork here

Option 1:
option 1.jpg

Option 2:
option 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh man I'm happy this is getting a steelbook release but yeah not at that price.

i was about too say hoooooooowwwwww muuuuuccccchhh? nfi for me easy pass seems sony trying to use internet issue hype to make some money back.

basil :thumbs:

just looked at normal price of blu ray £24.99, they are so goona bomb with prices like that, they must think people are really really stupid the hype wasn't that wonderful too justify prices for a so so film don't think this is even filmed in 3d was it so more than likely will be a 1 disc film they are trying to rip people off with. if so i really really hope they lose huge amounts of money with it they deserve nothing less!

basil (n)(n)(n)

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I hope the price drops. Amazon sometimes list them high then bring the price down but the standard bluray is £24.99 on Amazon

@Basil beat me by a sec lol

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles and Basil
Let me know when this hits the £9.99-£12.99 sweet spot and I'll bite then.

This could have a super interesting documentary or something about the whole incident. Would love to know more of the personal side of things.

just looked at normal price of blu ray £24.99, they are so goona bomb with prices like that, they must think people are really really stupid the hype wasn't that wonderful too justify prices for a so so film don't think this is even filmed in 3d was it so more than likely will be a 1 disc film they are trying to rip people off with. if so i really really hope they lose huge amounts of money with it they deserve nothing less!

basil (n)(n)(n)

The normal blu ray cost 9,99€ on amazon.fr if somebody cares :)