The Invisible Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #010) [UK]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: July 12, 2021
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on May 12, at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £42.99 (inc. VAT) - £35.82 (exc. VAT)
Note: Premium Slipcase with multi-level embossing and metallic details. 6x A6 Art Cards. A4 Poster (Tubed). Photo Booklet (28pg). Collector's Folder. Premium Envelope with Foiling. Plastic Numbering Card. Numbering Sticker. Region Coding: FREE (A,B,C).

store.packshot_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to thank Zavvi for letting me now AFTER I've sourced all the missing titles at higher prices.
Such a joyful day this is.
Now, if I could only find a rope and some soap...

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Still showing as £49.99 for me…which I think is how it was priced at EB?
Get Out was £50, Hellboy II was £55 - those are the last ones I bought out of existing stock, before they closed. They did subtract VAT though (41.66 & 45.82), which is what irritates me at Zavvi. Shipping for both was 14.55, which is basically the same £7, if I were to order them one by one from Zavvi, but with tracking and faster delivery.

I was waiting for these to become available again, i guess everyone knew it would be Zavvi. I'm disappointed that they are not including everything they had before as it seems the poster tubes are not pictured and edited out on the pictures on the site.
What are they going to do with the remaining posters if Zavvi don't want them ? :(
- I would assume they are limited to the stock they had left to sell and that number won't magically increase.
- Will Zavvi continue this line and do other films or was it just an opportunity for them to sell them?

I was waiting for these to become available again, i guess everyone knew it would be Zavvi. I'm disappointed that they are not including everything they had before as it seems the poster tubes are not pictured and edited out on the pictures on the site.
What are they going to do with the remaining posters if Zavvi don't want them ? :(
- I would assume they are limited to the stock they had left to sell and that number won't magically increase.
- Will Zavvi continue this line and do other films or was it just an opportunity for them to sell them?
I'm wondering about that too and seeing that all of these - including Hot Fuzz - are still in stock after a few days makes me suspect that they reprinted those. When EBlu announced they were selling 20-30 remaining copies of Psycho, Shaun of the Dead or Oblivion before closing down, these were gone within seconds. Zavvi sent out a Promo E-mail about these releases yesterday and there seems to be no stock shortage on any of them, so a rerelease without the poster seems at least possible, right?

I'm wondering about that too and seeing that all of these - including Hot Fuzz - are still in stock after a few days makes me suspect that they reprinted those. When EBlu announced they were selling 20-30 remaining copies of Psycho, Shaun of the Dead or Oblivion before closing down, these were gone within seconds. Zavvi sent out a Promo E-mail about these releases yesterday and there seems to be no stock shortage on any of them, so a rerelease without the poster seems at least possible, right?
EverythingBlu team now work for THG (aka The Hut Group) since December 2021

They now work on doing premium releases and merchandise for Zavvi
This why the EverythingBlu retail website shop closed

Ben Hope from EverythingBlu is now head of product at THG

They had alot of stock of each left to sell, when they emailed stock numbers or had it listed % wise on the site it wasn't the true number. Invisible Man and Blackkklansman had over 400 left.
I suspect that's why they decided to sell the stock to Zavvi and move over. The increased limited edtion number, titles people didn't want, the price increase all led to them being hard sells.
I'm pretty sure they won't reprint them..are they allowed to?
The items are sealed with the limited numbered card inside and out of the maximum sell for that item.
They also held a certain number of items back for issues like damaged or missing parcels etc.
Items like Psycho, Shaun of the Dead and Oblivion sold out because they only had a few left, that makes people jump on to get them.
They are just not including the poster because it doesn't fit with them for packaging to send, really disappointed with this....maybe Ben Hope can sell the posters on the side...;)

Reactions: Lutzo
Just in case anyone is still interested - both The Invisible Man and BlacKKKlansman have dropped down to £34.99 at Zavvi, and if you have red carpet, you can get a further 10% off that as well.

Reactions: Marc Smith
Just in case anyone is still interested - both The Invisible Man and BlacKKKlansman have dropped down to £34.99 at Zavvi, and if you have red carpet, you can get a further 10% off that as well.
I have both and can definitely recommend them at that price...
Initially I didn't like the invisible man artwork for this but eventually came round and picked up a copy after coming to the conclusion that picking up a copy of the Taiwan fullslip would be as easy as finding hen's teeth....

They were 30 each last week. I ordered one with discount and it came to about 26quid, which is insane value.

• Wow
Reactions: leelee17
They were 30 each last week. I ordered one with discount and it came to about 26quid, which is insane value.
Same here, hard to ignore them at that price. Also managed to get American Gangster before that sold out too.

If anybody is interested, I got #569 for Invisible Man and #600 for BlackKklansman. Not sure if they ship in numerical order or not but the American Gangster I got was #835 so I guess so? Probably means there's less than 250 of each left.

I'm new here BTW, Hi Everybody! :thumbs:

Reactions: Lenny Nero

The code REDDIT always gives everybody worldwide 12% off in stock steelbooks on Zavvi's UK site. No Red Carpet membership needed.

Your discount has been applied: 12% off in stock Steelbooks!

Reactions: leelee17
Fancy a laugh, anyone?
Haha, but for real, some people do think that when a seller has items like this priced high they are wanting that price, when its clearly a mistake or just a holding price to not sell just yet.
Sometimes get messages with people thinking its a real price.....