The Ise Ananphada Art Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Post all art by Ise Ananphada here. Feel free to contribute any of her existing pieces or work that is coming out soon, etc. Show your collection and chat about the artworks here!

Just picked up GBH for a great price!:thumbs::D (Standard, not the horizontal variant).

Congrats mate :thumbs:

I've found one for cost some weeks ago. It's such a beauty :drool: and details are CRAZY :wow:

ise-jpg.246697

@Liftid you are not alone I am not a Wes Anderson fan at all. Amazing print but not a fan of the movie one iota

I want in on her Princess Bride commission, Now thats what I want

@Liftid you are not alone I am not a Wes Anderson fan at all. Amazing print but not a fan of the movie one iota

I want in on her Princess Bride commission, Now thats what I want
I only liked Bottle Rocket before GBH - so I am not a Wes Anderson fan... But I LOVED GBH.
It was pure joy. Reminded me of the Preston Sturges films (with a dash of Clue and The Pink Panther!).:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
As I understand it @dan8885 , there are two metallic colors among the 14 or 15 colors in there...

I missed out on the comission so I don't know exactly how many colors and which one was used. It's just awesome mate. Well worth every cent you spend :drool::drool::drool:

Edit: EB listed this:

regular: 15 colors (with 2 metallics)
variant: 14 colors (with 1 metallic)

Probably in the minority here, but does anyone just totally not like that film? Must of went way over my head.

I only liked Bottle Rocket before GBH - so I am not a Wes Anderson fan... But I LOVED GBH.
It was pure joy. Reminded me of the Preston Sturges films (with a dash of Clue and The Pink Panther!).:thumbs:

I adore GBH. The details in this movie, the story, the characters. It was amazing. I can watch it over and over again :shy:

Talking Wes Anderson, Fantastic Mr Fox is a masterpiece. But I'm a fan of stop motion anyway.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I missed out on the comission so I don't know exactly how many colors and which one was used. It's just awesome mate. Well worth every cent you spend :drool::drool::drool:

Edit: EB listed this:

regular: 15 colors (with 2 metallics)
variant: 14 colors (with 1 metallic)

I adore GBH. The details in this movie, the story, the characters. It was amazing. I can watch it over and over again :shy:

Talking Wes Anderson, Fantastic Mr Fox is a masterpiece. But I'm a fan of stop motion anyway.
I like FMF, but I find that as a voice over actor, Clooney has zero charisma.

• Thanks
Reactions: Liftid and dan8885
@C.C. 95 @dan8885 if you guys ever see one for like $175 shipped or less holla at a dude cause I want. GBP regular. Its actually the ONLY Wes film I do like ... now granted of his early work i watched around release so would like to venture back to and see if my tastes have changed... but i remember hating so idk... GBP I thought was awesome and charming.

And yeah The Princess Bride is a top ISO for me. :(

Reactions: dan8885
@C.C. 95 @dan8885 if you guys ever see one for like $175 shipped or less holla at a dude cause I want. GBP regular. Its actually the ONLY Wes film I do like ... now granted of his early work i watched around release so would like to venture back to and see if my tastes have changed... but i remember hating so idk... GBP I thought was awesome and charming.

I know John. I definitely will. When the seller contacted me for my copy I immediately asked for more but there was no left.

There was also a Pulp Fiction comission from her I didn't knew about and missed out. Don't know till today where this happen. Would love to join this :dead:

I'm actually in for her comissions for Kill Bill, Lady Snowblood, What Dreams may come, Romeo + Juliet and Leon: The Professional.
But who knows how much she will be doing after she started doing official work. I can see some will get cancelled.

Reactions: Wreck

The bad news is: from what I gather, there are only 65 GBH copies out there (of the Standard Edition) . But the good news is: they have been trending downward in cost. Mine was $200.
Yeah, @Wreck, I'll alert you immediately if I see one at your price...
BTW- how many copies of Princess Bride were made?

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck
From the HDN prints we had made by 2 of the printers that have been doing all her works they always print extra. No screen printer wants to give the exact # and their be a problem with one print or so and have to re-run something. You ALWAYS get extras. Its always pretty random too. I've had 10 at lowest and about 20-22 at highest.

I was also offered an "unnumbered" version via PM , and while that doesn't bother me as I just want the art the price wasn't what I liked. But that was further to my knowledge of how the printers work and magically there are some unnumbered versions being sold.

• Helpful Post
@Wreck I work in publishing and even here the printers overprint. In fact I believe in their contract they are allowed to overprint by a certain percentage and I think they can charge as well.

I'm hopeful for 50 extra over printed Princess Brides, personally

• Helpful Post
@Wreck I work in publishing and even here the printers overprint. In fact I believe in their contract they are allowed to overprint by a certain percentage and I think they can charge as well.

I'm hopeful for 50 extra over printed Princess Brides, personally

makes sense. I bet these screen print companies arent just giving those extras away for free as they got that factored in as well in their prices. I would love a TPB too, as I wasn't referencing that one.