The Ise Ananphada Art Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Post all art by Ise Ananphada here. Feel free to contribute any of her existing pieces or work that is coming out soon, etc. Show your collection and chat about the artworks here!

@Wreck @C.C. 95 @mllNY

The first from Ise was 'The Fall'.

Printed by now are: 'The Fall', 'Grand Budapest Hotel' and 'House of Flying Daggers'

Artwork ready but not printed yet are (from what I know): 'Amelie', 'Princess Bride', 'Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain' and 'The Fountain'

Running comissions (from what I know):

Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill
Lady Snowblood
Final Fantasy VII
Leon: The Professional
Romeo + Juliet
What Dreams may Come
Withnail & I
Dark Souls
Berserk
Perfect Blue
Goonies
Aladdin
Metal Gear Solid 3

Ise-Ananphada-Metal-Gear-Solid-V.jpg

ise_ananphada_the_fountain.jpg

From Half and half:

"So excited to announce that our print work for The Grand Budapest Hotel with artwork by Ise Ananphada took gold and best in show for the SGIA Golden Image Competiton. This one was a real challenge to print and setup, but we were all pumped on how it turned out! Many thanks to Ise for trusting us with her artwork. This was a 15 color screenprint, 24"x36"."

14369889_10153731305346916_5595229019478660187_n.jpg

Reactions: C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 you don't, it was a private commission that even when I tried to join months ago was full and the waitlist was like 30+ deep, keep in mind they only print like 100 of them so you need a lot of people backing out...

I'm :cry: over it too

afteramrket for this and Amelie

@C.C. 95 you don't, it was a private commission that even when I tried to join months ago was full and the waitlist was like 30+ deep, keep in mind they only print like 100 of them so you need a lot of people backing out...

I'm :cry: over it too

afteramrket for this and Amelie
Yeah, thanks - I knew it was a commission. But I Was holding out hope that maybe you had a secret password and a super secret handshake to get past the security to "the man" with all the art!:rofl:
Aftermarket it is...
"TO THE AFTER-MARKETMOBILE!"
image.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885

If this was a classic MGS game, I would've been all over it in a heartbeat. The art is definitely beautiful, though!

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
The level of detail that Ise has put into this is phenomenonal as usual but this print just isn't doing it for me.
I think the colour pallet used makes it look a bit drab...

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
The level of detail that Ise has put into this is phenomenonal as usual but this print just isn't doing it for me.
I think the colour pallet used makes it look a bit drab...

agreed. Looks amazing, but a more poppin' purple would probably set it off. They probably avoided that to not be compared to Jock's. But I think it would have been better.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon