The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

I totally forgot about some digibooks i received in the mail today. I ordered them way back on 08/24/10, from Deep Discount DVD, when they were having a Buy 1 G 1 Free sale. For $57 shipped i got the following digibooks:

North By Northwest
The Green Mile
Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory
How The West Was Won

I picked up the Invictus, Sherlock Holmes and Red de Mentiras (Body of Lies) Spanish Premium Collection digibooks just before Christmas from Fnac in Alicante 19.99 euros each. They were very hidden away on the floor, at the bottom of a pillar. Also finally received the "Coco Avany Chanel" French digibook from French Fnac tho' rather disappointed to see that the cover is different to the one seen on the web. It's just plain black with white lettering. Also my copy of "El Ejercito de las Tinieblas" (Army of Darkness) arrived by post from Fnac today. This is a Fnac exclusive.

Wreck has pictures of this last one here.

Last edited:
I totally forgot about some digibooks i received in the mail today. I ordered them way back on 08/24/10, from Deep Discount DVD, when they were having a Buy 1 G 1 Free sale. For $57 shipped i got the following digibooks:

North By Northwest
The Green Mile
Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory
How The West Was Won

I picked up the Invictus, Sherlock Holmes and Red de Mentiras (Body of Lies) Spanish Premium Collection digibooks just before Christmas from Fnac in Alicante 19.99 euros each. They were very hidden away on the floor, at the bottom of a pillar. Also finally received the "Coco Avany Chanel" French digibook from French Fnac tho' rather disappointed to see that the cover is different to the one seen on the web. It's just plain black with white lettering. Also my copy of "El Ejercito de las Tinieblas" (Army of Darkness) arrived by post from Fnac today. This is a Fnac exclusive.

Wreck has pictures of this last one here.

midnight express digi turned up today:D

Good snag guys, I got the Sin City french BD digibook :)

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I received my copy of the Coco Avant Chanel digibook from French Fnac just before Christmas and was disappointed to find that the cover is not as shown on the Fnac website (and others). The copy I received just has a plain black cover with white lettering rather than the colour picture of Audrey Tatou that was posted.

I was just wondering if anyone here actually owns a copy with the colour cover?

I dont, but I would like to see a picture of that digibook Martin. Would be interesting.

I bought Goodfellas again as well (traded my other) and recently bought The Exorcist.

I dont, but I would like to see a picture of that digibook Martin. Would be interesting.

I bought Goodfellas again as well (traded my other) and recently bought The Exorcist.

I just bought Goodfellas too, great movie and even better looking digibook.

Here's the one as advertised plus the back & front of the one I received...

coco.jpg
coco_avant_chanel_1_FR.JPG
coco_avant_chanel_1a_FR.JPG

got this of ebay £8EEK!
the person had it listed wolfman spanish book ed,using the us release stock photo:confused:
took the gamble,and it's the digibook:oohyeah:

Attachments

• wolfman.jpg
    wolfman.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 149
Wow that was a great find. I'm really envious! If there is one digibook I'd love to have in my collection it's that one.

Congratulations, and if you find another one....

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Just added Underworld and Underworld: Evolution Spanish Premium Editions to my digibook collection.

They were on a promotion at Media Markt Alicante - 15.75 Euros each.

got this of ebay £8EEK!
the person had it listed wolfman spanish book ed,using the us release stock photo:confused:
took the gamble,and it's the digibook:oohyeah:

F'n CONGRATS! Nice score! I should have never passed it up from DB when I hd the chance, but it was going to cost me like $65 at the time to import, and I had just got the steelbook; If I could get it now I think I would even give the steelbook away lol.

Yeah its dvd size if I'm correct, not too bad so long as you have some German Mediabooks to sit next to it ... or the Indy USA :)

The spain Titanium Collection DVD digibooks are actually blu-ray size. I'm going to make some converts :)

Snow-congratulations! Wreck, amazing how the rarity attracts-didn't you say you didn't even like this movie? I am just busting on you-lord knows us Steelbook nuts get roped into that mindset on occasion, too:)

Snow-congratulations! Wreck, amazing how the rarity attracts-didn't you say you didn't even like this movie? I am just busting on you-lord knows us Steelbook nuts get roped into that mindset on occasion, too:)

Yeah your totally right, however I dont know if I dont totally "not" like this movie ... because I fell asleep half way through and havent watched the rest since. :hilarious: