carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 11, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK (26,56 €)
Notes: Limited 500 numbered copies - WEA Fullslip
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - Tuesday March 8 at 7 PM (UK time). TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Special limited suprise for FAC collectors.
Very limited edition for core fans of FAC.
Filmarena feat. Carl Lenc

TLS_BS.jpg

TLS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FA have rules in regards to ebay it applies to GB and orders done direct with them

I agree with this rule the purchases are meant for collectors to have in their collection and not for the purpose off re-selling and making a profit

If customers not willing to respect these rules they should not purchase these releases IMO

Some other retailers do actually have not for re sale or distribution in the website terms and conditions for items purchased but only act on this when they feel like doing so and is usually only with high demand releases while items not selling well are happy to sell multiple copies just to get the sales.

Zavvi with some release act on resellers but only when they feel like doing so and do cancel orders they suspect are ordered for the purpose of reselling but it only happens with very high demand releases while the rest they could not care where they end up.

Problem is not all retailers act on their rules so customers ignore them as they can get away with it but Film Arena are more strict with the same rules and I agree with Film Arena not allowing the rules be broken

• Thanks
Reactions: 1 person
FA have rules in regards to ebay it applies to GB and orders done direct with them

I agree with this rule the purchases are meant for collectors to have in their collection and not for the purpose off re-selling and making a profit

If customers not willing to respect these rules they should not purchase these releases IMO

Some other retailers do actually have not for re sale or distribution in the website terms and conditions for items purchased but only act on this when they feel like doing so and is usually only with high demand releases while items not selling well are happy to sell multiple copies just to get the sales.

Zavvi with some release act on resellers but only when they fell like doing so and do cancel orders they suspect are ordered for the purpose of reselling but it only happens with very high demand releases while the rest they could not care where they end up.

Problem is not all retailers act on their rules so customers ignore them as they can get away with it but Film Arena are more strict with the same rules and I agree with Film Arena not allowing the rules be broken

So what if you want to quit the steelbook game altogether ? . Then what you supposed to let em gather dust till kingdom come . If FA have gudelines on reselling then set them to for quiting . Ohh wait I carn't .
Cos FA SAY NOT .

The world dosen't dance to one retailers tune . Also OFF TOPIC . Oh wait only me noticed the fact most of this chat should be in the FA RETAILER thread HAHAAA.

Let's keep the thread on topic folks. If you have matters to discuss related to reselling etc..., please do so in the corresponding threads or by PM. Thanks.

Reactions: lgans316
Having been away on work secondment for what feels like forever I've come home to such a healthy pile of steels it's hard to know which to post first :rofl:
Very happy to finally add this to the collection though :drool: