Release date: TBC
Purchase link: TBC
Price: TBC
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

Exclusive Lenticular Version, limited to 300 copies

121402zjxhjpiacmeiu4et.jpg

BE Lego Batman.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So you can't get these any other way than the group buy? They won't release them on the website to buy? There definitely were not 300 sold on here and blu-ray

the only release I can remember that was listed on their webshop so far was Avengers Mondo and some leftovers.
Ok thank you. I'm going to have to keep an eye open for these group buys then. I just assumed it would be open to order from the website. Stupid assumption obviously hahah

@undefeatdgaul

Blufans are 99.9% all done via Group Buys over various forums as Blufans know they will sell the majority of the items via this way. The store is really quite pointless and it wouldn't surprise me if that ends up being removed. VIPs get to pre-order direct which in some cases can cover a large quantity, especially over a title like this when there are only 300 of them

• Thanks
Reactions: undefeatdgaul
@undefeatdgaul

Blufans are 99.9% all done via Group Buys over various forums as Blufans know they will sell the majority of the items via this way. The store is really quite pointless and it wouldn't surprise me if that ends up being removed. VIPs get to pre-order direct which in some cases can cover a large quantity, especially over a title like this when there are only 300 of them

It seems as though the store was only really created for them to sell the Mondo Avengers Steelbook - my guess (complete speculation) is that there was some contractual requirement for them to have it up and running before they sold that release. Blufans does seem to prefer the Group Buy method versus having a webstore. It costs money to have payment processing set up directly on the website if they were to accept visa/mastercard and whatnot, so they can eliminate the hassle (I'm not sure if you have to have a special account through Paypal to have a webstore or if they charge an additional fee for that as well). Who knows, their whole system could change if the audit doesn't go well. :naughty:

It seems as though the store was only really created for them to sell the Mondo Avengers Steelbook - my guess (complete speculation) is that there was some contractual requirement for them to have it up and running before they sold that release. Blufans does seem to prefer the Group Buy method versus having a webstore. It costs money to have payment processing set up directly on the website if they were to accept visa/mastercard and whatnot, so they can eliminate the hassle (I'm not sure if you have to have a special account through Paypal to have a webstore or if they charge an additional fee for that as well). Who knows, their whole system could change if the audit doesn't go well. :naughty:

This is what I think too, they were only allowed to sell if they sold through an actual website and not forum GBs.

Hopefully the audit makes them use the actual website aswell as GBs

• Thanks
Reactions: undefeatdgaul
Huh? Did I miss something?

The distributor Excel Media is under audit.... not Blufans ;)

Oh yeah

Well anyway I've said it all along but BF need to utilise their website. Had no issue when the mondo avengers went live. It's just a waste of a website

The audit is only to do with Disney China, nothing to do with Blufans

But don't that also mean that with an audit on that side that Disney China might get asked that their products are sold through a official website which would include BF?
Not saying that's what will happen but surely an audit can change how the distribution of products are affected

But don't that also mean that with an audit on that side that Disney China might get asked that their products are sold through a official website which would include BF?
Not saying that's what will happen but surely an audit can change how the distribution of products are affected

Potentially but I'd imagine for sales side it'll be the case of 'we have sold x amount of this product and x amount of this product'. I can't see them going that in depth with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo