The Lego Movie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #24) (WEA) [China]

Which title do you want to get the Blufans treatment?

• The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The Lego Movie

Votes: 71 59.2%
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • What even is a Blufans?

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 20, 2014
Bournemouth, UK
Release date: TBA
Print run: TBA

Actual pics thanks to @pbtour4il

DSC_1600.JPG DSC_1601.JPG DSC_1602.JPG DSC_1606.JPG

More pics here

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted for X-Men, uk artwork is boring and stopped me purchasing it. Lego movie was disappointing, not as funny as I was expecting. Hobbit would match my others and LOTR, zero interest in watching or owning any Hunger Games movie and haven't seen Dawn of the apes yet, really liked the first one but don't own the first one

I Also really hope it's not the lego movie. I have exactly zero interest in watching or owning that. I would buy it though simply because I have every numbered Blufans exclusive But I think there are way better options

I prefer missing a Blufan number than spending money on this movie that I find really awful(even watching the trailer is painful).

Don't hate on the lego movie until you watched it.......that is all

saw the trailer, absolutely ZERO interest in this ! I just find it rubbish !
Even though I am hoping for Interstellar, if ever it would not be It but The Lego Movie, I would be happy for the people who loves this movie as I do like when people are happy...

Last edited:
Lego Movie was entertaining, but holds ZERO interest for me as a steelbook. Easy pass on this one.

X-Men DOFP would be an INSTABUY for me! Take my money! My only vote!

Reactions: rj531
I prefer missing a Blufan number than spending money on this movie that I find really awful(even watching the trailer is painful).
I understand the sentiment. it would be purely the completist in me. I would buy but I definitely wouldn't be happy about it. Kinda like when they released the xmen trilogy but I really didn't like last stand but bought it anyway To complete the set

Eh, not excited about any more Steels for those titles in poll, but I'll still take a peek at the art once there is more info...

I understand the sentiment. it would be purely the completist in me. I would buy but I definitely wouldn't be happy about it. Kinda like when they released the xmen trilogy but I really didn't like last stand but bought it anyway To complete the set

I understand where you are coming from, for me only if I collect a series in terms of movies I would buy the movie even if I wouldn't like it (like a book/movie series I will not miss a release; twilight, The Mortal Instruments; Divergent Series, Maze Runner Series, The Hobbit series etc...), but if it is a Stand Alone movie(I don't need the movie in order to follow the story over several releases, it's easy to pass)... so basically you are collecting just not to miss a number in your blufans series so I get it, but I'd rather pass as I told myself this year I would not waste money on steels and have regrets, so I am more careful and take time to think...so if it is Interstellar I'll be happy and if it is The lego Movie I'll be happy for the Others(and save some money).

If it's X-Men: Days of Future Past, I hope it includes the "Extended Rogue Cut" that is due out this summer. Also, it would be the perfect opportunity to do a Double Lenticular with the young & old versions of Professor X and Magneto.